British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

might point the other coaches in the direction of hidden gems too IMO :) but nice work

Spinking

Zombie2.5

Hawka? Or did i miss his pick?

Noz

Its Hawka's pick has anyone PM'ed him?

Hawka

Quote from: Ringo on June 26, 2012, 10:13:52 PM
Quote from: monstrum on June 26, 2012, 10:05:21 PM
imagine how annoying it'd be to scroll through it all :P
Yes well done for helping MTTY.  I am also marking off on a spreadsheet that I have to assist with picks so the double check is useful
Any chance i could get that?
or any 1 else whop has somethin like that would b handy and i duno how to make one :P
or i was considering in the holidays next week writing down every player! hand writing and ruling there name out when picked lol

VS wasnt loading so ive been in this reply for like 20 mins :P
i decided on a guy then change my mind now im back on him cos i need a ruck
Shane Mumford

elephants

Quote from: Noz on June 26, 2012, 10:41:05 PM
Its Hawka's pick has anyone PM'ed him?

I PM'd him before and got no reply. I'll try again :)

Holz

Quote from: Hawka on June 26, 2012, 10:42:05 PM
Quote from: Ringo on June 26, 2012, 10:13:52 PM
Quote from: monstrum on June 26, 2012, 10:05:21 PM
imagine how annoying it'd be to scroll through it all :P
Yes well done for helping MTTY.  I am also marking off on a spreadsheet that I have to assist with picks so the double check is useful
Any chance i could get that?
or any 1 else whop has somethin like that would b handy and i duno how to make one :P
or i was considering in the holidays next week writing down every player! hand writing and ruling there name out when picked lol

VS wasnt loading so ive been in this reply for like 20 mins :P
i decided on a guy then change my mind now im back on him cos i need a ruck
Shane Mumford

fantastic pick, we were thinking him with pick 4 but he kept slipping.

Zombie2.5

elephants

Colliwobblers

yeah great pick my co coach wont be happy, apparantly roughead isnt ruck enough for him :)

ON THE LIST REQUEST.

I have lists that monstrom was good enough to email me of players in each position by SC Rank, i have highlighted all the picked players so far, PM your email if you want me to email them to you

elephants

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 26, 2012, 10:47:21 PM
yeah great pick my co coach wont be happy, apparantly roughead isnt ruck enough for him :)

ON THE LIST REQUEST.

I have lists that monstrom was good enough to email me of players in each position by SC Rank, i have highlighted all the picked players so far, PM your email if you want me to email them to you

Now all the lazy people will be good :(

Spinking

Great pick Hawka. Can't believe he got this low.

elephants

Quote from: Spinking on June 26, 2012, 10:50:58 PM
Great pick Hawka. Can't believe he got this low.

He's a good pick but there are reasons why he slipped so far ;)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: elephants on June 26, 2012, 10:49:03 PM

ON THE LIST REQUEST.

maybe just faster to pick but meh i have had no requests yet so everyone obviously happy how they are travelling, havent seen a bad pick yet so.....

elephants

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 26, 2012, 10:54:52 PM
Quote from: elephants on June 26, 2012, 10:49:03 PM

ON THE LIST REQUEST.

maybe just faster to pick but meh i have had no requests yet so everyone obviously happy how they are travelling, havent seen a bad pick yet so.....

Nah, all good. Good work to you two for creating on the spreadsheet :)