British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Scrads on June 26, 2012, 09:15:20 PM
Hey guys because drafting is heaps of fun, and I want to be more involved than just an assistant, how would people feel about doing just a general AFL draft and trying to assemble the best actual AFL Teams (making players like Darren Glass Relevant :P) we possibly can just for a bit of fun ? Not sure where we would hold it, maybe the front bar or something. Anyone interested ? I would hope that if people want to participate then they would be active as much as possible, nobody likes waiting :P

Anyone keen ?

Definately. Shotgun hawthorn.

monstrum

Scrads were u listening to SEN? Im keen i was thinkin that as well

Torpedo10

My Picks are ZAC SMITH and TOM LIBERATORE. Good luck to these young Guns at the Magic.  ;D

Hawka

Was done in 2010 i belive and a dynasty was done lasty year
but go ahead :)\

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Holzman on June 26, 2012, 09:02:13 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 26, 2012, 09:00:10 PM
Quote from: Ringo on June 26, 2012, 08:54:34 PM
Again apologies all did not mean to be so blunt.  As JB's Hawks said it is hard coming home from work and going through the days trading and seeing all your hard researched picks have already been selected. (Thought I was safe with 7 selections but 6 gone in 20 picks)

no need to appolagize Ringo, these guys have been steeling - yes outright thievery of the absolute cream of the crop all day and

THEY NEED TO STOP

BB and I must have completely different strategy to most people in this comp, hardly any picks today have been on my list.
Yeah we are trying to pick people who are good :P
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 26, 2012, 09:17:04 PM
Hey guys because drafting is heaps of fun, and I want to be more involved than just an assistant, how would people feel about doing just a general AFL draft and trying to assemble the best actual AFL Teams (making players like Darren Glass Relevant :P) we possibly can just for a bit of fun ? Not sure where we would hold it, maybe the front bar or something. Anyone interested ? I would hope that if people want to participate then they would be active as much as possible, nobody likes waiting :P

Anyone keen ?

Definately. Shotgun hawthorn.
KEEN. Shotgun Essendon.

Scrads

Quote from: monstrum on June 26, 2012, 09:17:32 PM
Scrads were u listening to SEN? Im keen i was thinkin that as well

I dont get SEN I live in Adelaide, what was on SEN ?

Haha JB, Hawks reserved for the guy who runs it ? ;)

Probs wouldnt need to have actual teams, probs just make up our own names. I dont think having 18 would be any good either, would probably want less.

Spite

Quote from: Torpedo10 on June 26, 2012, 09:19:45 PM
My Picks are ZAC SMITH and TOM LIBERATORE. Good luck to these young Guns at the Magic.  ;D

Nice picks, young guns of the future :D

Scrads

Hang on guys, Im going to set up a thread in The Front Bar so we dont clutter up this one (too late ? =S)

elephants

Nails

*looks good at Wallis in the team*

He looks good there doesn't he?

Torpedo10

Quote from: Nails on June 26, 2012, 09:28:45 PM

Lewis For Wallis? Maybe even a side offer too?

Scrads

Anyone keen ?

Link to thread in the Front Bar if anyone is interested :)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,63401.0.html

picker_man

Im not fussed we're this guy plays next year he will be in his prime cruisers welcome

TRAVIS BOAK ;D

elephants

Quote from: Torpedo10 on June 26, 2012, 09:30:18 PM

Lol!

picker_man

Quote from: elephants on June 26, 2012, 09:32:47 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on June 26, 2012, 09:30:18 PM

Lol!
thats what i was thinking.....haha :P