British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Ringo on June 26, 2012, 08:54:34 PM
Again apologies all did not mean to be so blunt.  As JB's Hawks said it is hard coming home from work and going through the days trading and seeing all your hard researched picks have already been selected. (Thought I was safe with 7 selections but 6 gone in 20 picks)
Now worries mate. We all understand! All of the class is really getting picked up now! Remember, after days like these, tomorrow can only be better ;)

Ringo

This Grandad will try and stay awake for the next 5 picks before retiring so as to not hold you up. :D :D

Colliwobblers

Again apologies all did not mean to be so blunt.  As JB's Hawks said it is hard coming home from work and going through the days trading and seeing all your hard researched picks have already been selected. (Thought I was safe with 7 selections but 6 gone in 20 picks)

no need to appolagize Ringo, these guys have been steeling - yes outright thievery of the absolute cream of the crop all day and

THEY NEED TO STOP

elephants

Quote from: Ringo on June 26, 2012, 08:58:32 PM
This Grandad will try and stay awake for the next 5 picks before retiring so as to not hold you up. :D :D
Hahah, legend! Well Torp is on chat, Pickers is talking to me then Nails and PB are also on chat so you should be able to hit the hay by 9, all going well :)

Holz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 26, 2012, 09:00:10 PM

no need to appolagize Ringo, these guys have been steeling - yes outright thievery of the absolute cream of the crop all day and

THEY NEED TO STOP

BB and I must have completely different strategy to most people in this comp, hardly any picks today have been on my list.

elephants

Most of ours have gone :-\ but we still have plenty more to come ;D

picker_man

Very happy this kid slipped through :) We all know what he did last year.....

LIAM SHIELS

JBs-Hawks

our pick we were gonna take a couple rounds ago has slid down cos we have found new players to draft and he is still there waiting :P

elephants

Quote from: picker_man on June 26, 2012, 09:05:19 PM

LIAM SHIELS

Excellent pick. Will need to shake that tagging role but nonetheless an awesome find this late on!

Scrads

LIAM SHIELS

flower.

There goes our pick.

elephants

Quote from: Scrads on June 26, 2012, 09:07:19 PM

LIAM SHIELS

flower.

There goes our pick.

Dont think we'll get to you before whatto gets back anyway :)

JBs-Hawks

He was never making it to you :P. i wanted to draft him for trade bait :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Scrads on June 26, 2012, 09:07:19 PM

LIAM SHIELS

flower.

There goes our pick.

quick find another 10 :) thats the way today is going you might need a list that long

KoopKicka

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 26, 2012, 09:08:31 PM
He was never making it to you :P. i wanted to draft him for trade bait :P

LOL how ironic was the PM I just sent you. :P

Scrads

Hey guys because drafting is heaps of fun, and I want to be more involved than just an assistant, how would people feel about doing just a general AFL draft and trying to assemble the best actual AFL Teams (making players like Darren Glass Relevant :P) we possibly can just for a bit of fun ? Not sure where we would hold it, maybe the front bar or something. Anyone interested ? I would hope that if people want to participate then they would be active as much as possible, nobody likes waiting :P

Anyone keen ?