British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on June 26, 2012, 08:27:04 PM
Thanks PowerBug for convincing me to selected Wallis over ________.

Cheers Nails.

:P :P :P: :P

I think he will be your captain next year.

Zombie2.5

There's the rising star gone. :'(

elephants

Ringo

Sorry guys been eating dinner

nails just took another player on my list

With the next pick the Breakers need to add a bit of experience to assist their youth and select Adam Goodes

elephants

Quote from: Ringo on June 26, 2012, 08:37:42 PM
Sorry guys been eating dinner

nails just took another player on my list

With the next pick the Breakers need to add a bit of experience to assist their youth and select Adam Goodes

Sorry mate, eat away. Not a shabby pick, sure he will retire soon but thats 2 years of 100+ ave right there!

PowerBug

And Ringo is the first person to snap.

Ringo

Quote from: PowerBug on June 26, 2012, 08:41:06 PM
And Ringo is the first person to snap.
Sorry if gave that opinion PB did not mean to. This morning when I left for work there were still 20 picks before me and I had my list with me thinking with 7 names I would be safe and you would not believe that 6 of the 7 have been taken in these prior picks.

PowerBug

no, not in a mean way, as in you are the first to snap with in the draft in terms of who is being picked ;)

JBs-Hawks

We've been stealing his players all day, frustrations been building.

elephants

Picker is online and I have PM'd him. We could get to whatto tonight if all goes well. He said he won't be back until 2pm EST tomorrow. That'd be swell if we could get there.

And yes, this was the 1000th reply in this thread ;D

picker_man

Quote from: PowerBug on June 26, 2012, 08:48:58 PM
no, not in a mean way, as in you are the first to snap with in the draft in terms of who is being picked ;)
as in a alot of younger guys before him now an older experienced guy is the way i took it??

waiting for a reply from my assistant......

Ringo

Again apologies all did not mean to be so blunt.  As JB's Hawks said it is hard coming home from work and going through the days trading and seeing all your hard researched picks have already been selected. (Thought I was safe with 7 selections but 6 gone in 20 picks)

PowerBug

no, did not mean anything like that Ringo ;)

Quote from: picker_man on June 26, 2012, 08:53:01 PM
as in a alot of younger guys before him now an older experienced guy is the way i took it??
That is what i meant by you snapping. :)

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on June 26, 2012, 08:56:05 PM
no, did not mean anything like that Ringo ;)

Quote from: picker_man on June 26, 2012, 08:53:01 PM
That is what i meant by you snapping. :)

i dont know pav went a while ago.