British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Nope, Holz is in wa. Still only 8:35 here...?

Justin Bieber

elephants

Only on my phone, I wouldn't know :-\

Justin Bieber

I want to pick and then stop worrying about checking  >:(

picker_man

Im 100% certain on who will be picked next i should just say to keep it moving....

elephants

Quote from: picker_man on June 25, 2012, 11:58:53 PM
Im 100% certain on who will be picked next i should just say to keep it moving....

PM me? ;)

Holz

Sorry im on guys, will take my pick in the next 10.  I had my firends over at my house so couldn't come on chat.

Holz

BB and I will take the young gun Allen Christensen is only 21 and should keep his DPP playing alot of games of the HFF. this kid is a star scored 48 and 50 in SC when he was subbed on late in the 3rd quarter. and knocking up a 97 in a game where he got subbed of at 3/4 time, remove his green vests and adjust his red vest and he is averaging 120 this season.

elephants

Great pick Holz. Christo will be a star in years to come at Geelong!

We will bolster our defence by picking one of the loose cannons of the AFL.

Welcome to the Hedgehogs.. Heath Shaw!!

elephants

What the hell Whatlez. Come on man you've had 6 minutes to rake your pick, pull your weight... ;)

Holz

dam I was thinking shaw and I wanted him to last till my next pick. Didn't expect him to go instantly

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on June 26, 2012, 03:45:31 AM
dam I was thinking shaw and I wanted him to last till my next pick. Didn't expect him to go instantly

We weren't going to bring him in that quick either but the backs are dwindling and Shaw is younger than I thought and a member of a very very good team. We see at least 4 years of 115+ average from him... Not too shabby.

Scrads

I can confirm that Shaw was going to be whatlez and I's next pick, we had 2 back up players and I know who they were but I can't remember which one whatlez preferred so I will leave it to him to choose. (We actually had 3, but Broughton was our first option after Shaw)

elephants

Quote from: Scrads on June 26, 2012, 03:54:31 AM
I can confirm that Shaw was going to be whatlez and I's next pick, we had 2 back up players and I know who they were but I can't remember which one whatlez preferred so I will leave it to him to choose. (We actually had 3, but Broughton was our first option after Shaw)

Don't worry mate. Whatlez will he on at the crack of dawn anyway :P

It makes me happy knowing that a player I picked was sought after by numerous other coaches ;D

Nails

Quote from: elephants on June 26, 2012, 03:58:01 AM
Quote from: Scrads on June 26, 2012, 03:54:31 AM

Don't worry mate. Whatlez will he on at the crack of dawn anyway :P

It makes me happy knowing that a player I picked was sought after by numerous other coaches ;D

Was not even on our radar if it makes you feel any worse ;)