British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

I'm online but my thing always says offline...

Hawka

Justin Bieber

Yes i'm always online cause I leave windows up :P

We need to get by 9:30pm, cause that's when Ringo will go offline.

MTTY

We have the next few online in a row, but Torp doesn't seem to be on. Either way we have loads of time to kill.

elephants

Ringo

Quote from: whatlez on June 24, 2012, 06:29:49 PM
Yes i'm always online cause I leave windows up :P

We need to get by 9:30pm, cause that's when Ringo will go offline.
Got my picks worked out so long as not taken. So all being well will get my 2 done before I go off line

JBs-Hawks

With the hawks next pick they have had to come up with a re think after the great Birchall was stolen so close to the hawks grasp.

However there was one player who was actually under close consideration for our last pick and remarkably he is still available.

So the hawks will welcome Mitch Robinson into our colours.

Noz

The Oxford Owls waste no time with their next pick his a steal at pick 50, the 2014-16 Brownlow medalist, He is the one the only

Jaeger O'Meara.

BB67th

Quote from: Noz on June 24, 2012, 06:36:07 PM
The Oxford Owls waste no time with their next pick his a steal at pick 50, the 2014-16 Brownlow medalist, He is the one the only Jaeger O'Meara.
:O Wow did not expect him to go this early

elephants

Both quality picks. You'd hope Robbo doesn't lose dpp and Jaeger isn't a Relton though :P

BB67th

Quote from: elephants on June 24, 2012, 06:37:19 PM
Both quality picks. You'd hope Robbo doesn't lose dpp and Jaeger isn't a Relton though :P
Haha, hope he does become a Relton, would be sooooo lol

Noz

Quote from: elephants on June 24, 2012, 06:37:19 PM
Jaeger got some tips of Relton about his football skills so hopefully we will see a bit of Relton in Jaeger.

Holz

Quote from: Noz on June 24, 2012, 06:36:07 PM
The Oxford Owls waste no time with their next pick his a steal at pick 50, the 2014-16 Brownlow medalist, He is the one the only

Jaeger O'Meara.

earlier than i expected but we all wanted him.

elephants

Nails is online apparently. Anyone PM'd him?

MTTY