British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: PowerBug on June 24, 2012, 11:40:56 PM
I advise for the next person to Pm their picks to someone who'll be online tomorrow, coz we never know when Torp will come online. :)
Why, are we really in that much of a rush... ::)

elephants

Quote from: Fletch74 on June 24, 2012, 11:46:50 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 24, 2012, 11:40:56 PM
I advise for the next person to Pm their picks to someone who'll be online tomorrow, coz we never know when Torp will come online. :)
Why, are we really in that much of a rush... ::)

Because we are!! Stop being a party pooper!!

PowerBug

No we aren't, but if someone's pick is coming up, like next or something, and they are gonna be offline for a couple of days, it won't hurt to send a harmless PM with your top 2 picks. And if you send a PM from 3-4 spots away, and all your players are gone, then we wait. :) It's no harm really, just an effective way of doing things. :)

Spinking

I don't mind how long this takes, as it we have ages, and I'm enjoying the banter, but I wonder whether it would be worth locking in a night or two where everyone will be on, so we can punch through a few rapidly. I personally don't like the idea of leaving my selection order with someone, as things can change depending on others selections...

PowerBug

yeah, maybe we should try and organise a night in the coming weeks/months were we ask everyone (or one form each team) to come online and go bang bang bang..

Good idea Spinking. :)

CrowsFan

Tried that in the WXV and it was a disaster. I think 2 picks were made :P

Boomz

Yeah... those don't work with 18 coaches.

Zombie2.5

I have some smoky mids ;)

Any coach want me to contribute with drafting?

Capper

This topic would have been alot shorter had i been online a bit more over the weekend

elephants

Quote from: tabs on June 25, 2012, 02:06:42 AM
This topic would have been alot shorter had i been online a bit more over the weekend

Hahah probably.

Chances of Torp taking his picks before school vs after school.

Before School pays $2.80
After School pays $1.30

Get on. Hope I'm wrong :P

Nails

omg it's 5:30am and no-one has picked for hours this is an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

loljkz

Ringo

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on June 25, 2012, 02:00:42 AM
I have some smoky mids ;)

Any coach want me to contribute with drafting?
PM if no one has asked you as yet.  We can discuss.

Justin Bieber

Torps always gets on straight after school.

New week in FTP haha

PowerBug

I'm always online during school coz FanFooty ain't blocked. >:D But i don't have school this week :(

Fletch74

C'mon guys, what's holding the draft up. There is no excuse, whether you're at school or work, we should have this draft finished by tonight :P