British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

He's on the chat... Think he's still deciding.

elephants

Nails

PB and I discussed someone else... but I've been turned off him and we might get him @4... want PB to come back on though...

We're going to add a young player to our squad, he has been killing it lately and is a future JET if not one already.

Grope Lane Giants would like to add Jack Grimes to our list.

JBs-Hawks

Was hoping he would slip down to be my next pick

Ringo

Another one bites the dust.

Swansea Breakers with their 3 rd pick will draft another youngster with a ton of ability and Rising Star winner of 2009 the man with the lethal left boot Daniel Rich.

Spite

Quote from: Ringo on June 24, 2012, 08:03:38 PM

Swansea Breakers with their 3 rd pick will draft another youngster with a ton of ability and Rising Star winner of 2009 the man with the lethal left boot Daniel Rich.

Hoping he would be a forgotten man, but now i know I must take brisbane playes early, there is no getting past you!

elephants

Dammit. Good pick Nails.

Go Ringo go!!

Spite

Ringo

Pickerman than Torp to pick to complete 3rd round.

JBs-Hawks

Anyone know of a site that has VS scores from previous years?

Ringo

Quote from: Spite on June 24, 2012, 08:05:40 PM
Quote from: Ringo on June 24, 2012, 08:03:38 PM

Hoping he would be a forgotten man, but now i know I must take brisbane playes early, there is no getting past you!
Had to take one of Brisbanes fab future mid field and Rocky and Reddan went early.

picker_man

Couldnt decide sorry guys. Took some advice and happy to welcome Dale Thomas ;D

Noz

Colliwobblers

i'm betting Whatlez put you onto Daisy Pickers he was MINE!

elephants