British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: picker_man on September 01, 2012, 11:02:14 PM
awesome thanks MTTY :)

On a side note this is flowered i traded fasolo now hes' pumping out big scores lately >:( least shiels was also involved who's a spud ;D

no trading periods are active yet, therefore you haven't traded any players. All you have is a gentleman's agreement and could back out if you want Fasolo.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: MTTY on September 01, 2012, 10:45:17 PM
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,65768.0.html

Been up for quite some time. Presumed everyone saw it when everyone was going on about it last time. Anyway thats basically listing rules at the moment.  :)

By the way the national draft order will be the opposite of this one and will again be snaked. It will run after the actual AFL ND is complete.

awesome thanks MTTY, i hadn't seen it  :-[

so when we draft after next season in the national and rookie drafts we have to delist the 2 players our list must be cut by PLUS we have to delist any players on our list to make room for the ones we draft in the national and rookie drafts.

so our list at end of 2013 is 46.

we must cut it to 44.

then we draft 4 in national and 3 in rookie.

that makes another 7 we have to delist. ( to keep list at 44).

sound right?

Torpedo10

I'll take sam dunnell from the saints .

Justin Bieber

Torpedo10

Justin Bieber

Ok there we have it. All wrapped up.

Drafting over.

What to do now?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on September 02, 2012, 12:18:35 AM
Ok there we have it. All wrapped up.

Drafting over.

What to do now?

Research for the National draft.

oooooooh the talent pool is exciting this year, and all going to different clubs, very exciting, now it is not just who is the best rook drafted and guaranteed to play at GCs or GWS, but who is good, and who is going to a team that will give them game time....

makes picking rooks for the normal DT /Sc etc season next year hard again. probability of game time for rooks in established lists isn't as easy as just picking 12 rooks from GWS all guaranteed to play.... like it was this season.

picker_man

Nails

Pick 4 in the NAT draft is up for trade. Get yourself an absolute gem with it ;)

Noz

Pick 5 is also up for grabs plus all our players  :P

Justin Bieber

Hmm those trades on the line. I am even for both picks :)

Will offer tomorrow.

picker_man

Torpedo10

BB67th

Yes its finally done. Pick 8 in the NAT draft is up for grabs. Im looking for a solid defender on the trade table so pm me with any offers you might have.

Justin Bieber

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,62866.0.html

Everyone here is my team. I am looking to offload all forwards cept Matera and most backs (Even Pearce if the right deal comes up ;) )