British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 21, 2012, 09:38:17 PM
Quote from: monstrum on August 21, 2012, 09:00:43 PM
@cw

If u just do a search it makes things easier for u, thats wot u stsrted doin ;)

control f i know but it only works for the page you are viewing right? not the entire thread? so you have to check all the pages of votes since the main page was updated?

here is a fan footy tip that is very usefull. Click on the thread you want to search than use the fan footy search bar. For example if you type in gibbs when you are in the british draft page you get all the posts that mention gibbs in this thread.

If you go to the worlds thread instead of just the british draft you get all posts about gibbs in all of the world comps.

MTTY

Boomz

Justin Bieber

I might go to bed soon. Who can hold my pick?

Holz

Capper

Justin Bieber

Oh yeah holz, you remember who I was going to pick?

monstrum

Quote from: Holzman on August 21, 2012, 09:48:43 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 21, 2012, 09:38:17 PM
Quote from: monstrum on August 21, 2012, 09:00:43 PM
@cw

If u just do a search it makes things easier for u, thats wot u stsrted doin ;)

control f i know but it only works for the page you are viewing right? not the entire thread? so you have to check all the pages of votes since the main page was updated?

here is a fan footy tip that is very usefull. Click on the thread you want to search than use the fan footy search bar. For example if you type in gibbs when you are in the british draft page you get all the posts that mention gibbs in this thread.

If you go to the worlds thread instead of just the british draft you get all posts about gibbs in all of the world comps.

Yeh exactly the way i do it, even on ur iphone it works fine, and it does search the whole thread not just the page

Colliwobblers

thanks holz, i have used that before searching for other things, didn't know it could be refined to a certain thread.

saves having to do control F which i "think" only works on the page you are on.

Mtty can't be updating list after every pick, so that search will make life a lot easier.

Spite

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 22, 2012, 12:48:30 AM
thanks holz, i have used that before searching for other things, didn't know it could be refined to a certain thread.

saves having to do control F which i "think" only works on the page you are on.

Mtty can't be updating list after every pick, so that search will make life a lot easier.

You're up Colli :)

elephants

Spite

Quote from: elephants on August 22, 2012, 01:09:38 AM
You got our pick Spitey?

I know what it is but I'm off to bed dude, past midnight here and I just finished part of my assignment :) Celebratory sleep!

elephants

Faaark I'm about to sleep too (sports carnival in the morning) probably won't even reach us tonight.

Ringo

If you find my latest post after the front page you can see the latest picks.  have been updating regularly to assist MTTY and others to see who has been picked.

Justin Bieber

Well cw should be skipped? Wtf why didn't any of you guys pick?!?!?