British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 15, 2012, 10:52:45 PM
my 2nd pick is Brent Prismall from the bombers.  :) after a horrible run with injuries if this guy can get onto the park he'll be a gun. Miss one Bomber, grab another.  :)

Select one bomber who's already taken, select another who's already taken.

361. Fletch74 - Brent Primsall

Not your fault this time though, MTTY typo.

Justin Bieber

Come on, Torp and MTTY... Left your game ;D

MTTY

Quote from: whatlez on August 15, 2012, 10:59:25 PM
Come on, Torp and MTTY... Left your game ;D

I believe this one was not my fault as i copy and pasted that part of the list to the op.

Torpedo10

After 2 disappointments let's hope 3rd time lucky even after checking the last 2 times. I pick Rohan Bewick

MTTY

Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 15, 2012, 11:02:01 PM
After 2 disappointments let's hope 3rd time lucky even after checking the last 2 times. I pick Rohan Bewick

Already gone sorry Torp.

Nails

458. BB67th - Rohan Bewick

Do you even check the hugging list?

Torpedo10

Quote from: Nails on August 15, 2012, 11:03:46 PM

458. BB67th - Rohan Bewick

Do you even check the hugging list?
Yeah I do. Ctrl+F. I pick Jason Tutt

Justin Bieber

Finally... Wow pickers is still there right?

picker_man

in case anyone is wondering who my next pick.....

An exceptional clearance player, the uncompromising 19-year-old impressed with his hardness at the contest and strong defensive action. Elevated to the senior list for season 2012, He is working on his endurance with the hope of cementing a regular spot in the Crows midfield.

Forced to wait 343 days between AFL games, the young midfielder made the most of his long-awaited Crows call-up at AAMI Stadium on Sunday. (not last sunday....)

He had only played five matches after being promoted to the senior list in the middle of last season, played the best game of his short career against Essendon.

The hard-nosed 20-year-old collected 17 possessions (eclipsing his previous-best of 10 touches against the Brisbane Lions last year). He also amassed five marks, four tackles, three inside 50ms, two clearances and kicked his second AFL goal.

Renowned for his toughness more so than his finesse (hence his nicknames ‘Pig dog’ and the ‘Garbage man’ from commentator Brian Taylor), He thrived in the trying conditions. He operated at a disposal efficiency rate of 71 per cent and displayed clean hands around the stoppages

play for 2 more years Scotty T whilst he works on his fitness :) AIDEN RILEY

Ringo

The Swansea Breaker with their next pick select a promising midfielder from Geelong who has had injury problems in 2010 and 2011.  Played 8 senior games this year and scored well.  Welcome to the Breakers Jesse Stringer

Nails

He has had injury issues, but has a lot of potential, PB and I select - Andrejs Everitt

PowerBug

20 seconds ::)

Still, that's our 2 picks done in 33 seconds, haven't seen anyone else get anywhere near that yet.

JBs-Hawks

Justin Bieber

Lol ::)

I apologise to PB and nails, and now blame all waiting to Torp...  >:(

Justin Bieber

Been 10 minutes.. Y  no pick?!?!?