British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Not behind me, behind the pace in general ;)

PowerBug

Quote from: Ringo on July 24, 2012, 10:23:17 PM
Lez done it to me again. Twice today have lost my top picks Clint Jones and now Cassissi. As you say always one step behind you. Good pick though and his scores recently have been reasonable.
Now you know what would be funny....

elephants

We now pick a personal favourite of mine! His new role off half-back has seen him quickly improve as far as all round performances have gone...

Welcome, Curtly HampTON!!

Holz

Im sure i will get a few cheers from someone for this pick.

BB and I will take a young back who has shown potential.

Tom Mcdonald

Ringo

Don't know about you guys but I find it frustrating watching picks disappear.  One of the disadvantages of having low picks you get 2 picks 5 apart but then wait 31 picks for the next one and seeing your hard researched selections erode away.

PowerBug

Quote from: Ringo on July 24, 2012, 10:29:27 PM
Don't know about you guys but I find it frustrating watching picks disappear.  One of the disadvantages of having low picks you get 2 picks 5 apart but then wait 31 picks for the next one and seeing your hard researched selections erode away.
That's why you don't think of your next pick, until it's your pick. That way you don't get frustrated :P

Holz

Quote from: Ringo on July 24, 2012, 10:29:27 PM

thats why I only have a few guys on my list at a time, i have no clue who we are going to take next. Its good having picks in the middle of the draft though, its one of the reasons i traded my pick.

Justin Bieber

Where's Torp? Haha ;D

Yeah ringo I have to wait 23 picks...

Colliwobblers

yeah just had my 2nd pick of the two i get pretty close now i got almost 30 to wait i have a list of 29 forwards, close to the top of that list was young curtly hampTON and so the crossing off begins.....

my list of defenders is much shorter, as for mids the list is too long to bother writing, plenty of those n's left at least.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 24, 2012, 10:33:08 PM
yeah just had my 2nd pick of the two i get pretty close now i got almost 30 to wait i have a list of 29 forwards, close to the top of that list was young curtly hampTON and so the crossing off begins.....

my list of defenders is much shorter, as for mids the list is too long to bother writing, plenty of those n's left at least.

I have so many backs and more on my list than Fwds..l

PowerBug

Oh yeah, and imo Cassisi will retire at seasons end, and Boak will captain from next year. Not a huge fan of the cassisi pick. :(

MTTY

Quote from: Holzman on July 24, 2012, 10:28:55 PM

Tom Mcdonald

Great pick Holz.

I rate him ahead of Frawley as our best future KB.

Ringo

Thanks guys my problem in trying to be too organised due to work commitments during week and not hold draft up whilst researching prior to picking.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on July 24, 2012, 10:36:32 PM
Oh yeah, and imo Cassisi will retire at seasons end, and Boak will captain from next year. Not a huge fan of the cassisi pick. :(

This better not happen  >:( he is only 29...  :-\

Holz

Quote from: MTTY on July 24, 2012, 10:37:03 PM
Quote from: Holzman on July 24, 2012, 10:28:55 PM

Tom Mcdonald

Great pick Holz.

I rate him ahead of Frawley as our best future KB.

Thanks MTTY, I didn't even know anything about him till he knocked up his ton on the weekend. Is he lcoked in the best 22 if fit? i really need him as cover all year.