Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Noz

Quote from: whatlez on July 24, 2012, 05:43:56 PM
Noz that was the guy I referred you to without telling you :P
You will pay for this!

Colliwobblers

collins and sherman were top of my fwd list give me a few minutes to discuss my next pick with my other personalities....

monstrum

Justin Bieber

Come on Cw I don't have all day ::)  >:(

;D

KoopKicka

Colliwobblers

thanks Monstrum, but with much confusion and some reservation the Wolves have decided to hope the SPUD #1 FWD at the pies will move on and the SPUD #2 FWD will step up.

Chris Dawes - aka SPUD FWD #2  ::)

Nails

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 24, 2012, 09:38:21 PM
thanks Monstrum, but with much confusion and some reservation the Wolves have decided to hope the SPUD #1 FWD at the pies will move on and the SPUD #2 FWD will step up.

get flowered.

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on July 24, 2012, 09:41:22 PM

get flowered.
amen to that.

Justin Bieber

Thanks the picture and everything.

But I was on I was hoping to reveal my best pick to date lol.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: PowerBug on July 24, 2012, 09:45:13 PM

get flowered.
amen to that.

thought i'd get laughed at not upset people :) he is good for a 70 average in THIS COMPS SCORING.

so worthless, but i sincerely HOPE that his sidekick DOES move on and THEN this bloke could be a value pick this deep...

and my Pies might be a better side, certainly a lot better situated to recruit and pay and keep young talent anyway.

@ Whatlez - that's a good pick this far in, well found.

EDIT - Whatlez your pick dissapeared  ???

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 24, 2012, 09:54:34 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on July 24, 2012, 09:45:13 PM

get flowered.
amen to that.

thought i'd get laughed at not upset people :) he is good for a 70 average in THIS COMPS SCORING.

so worthless, but i sincerely HOPE that his sidekick DOES move on and THEN this bloke could be a value pick this deep...

and my Pies might be a better side, certainly a lot better situated to recruit and pay and keep young talent anyway.
Oh, and it ain't SPUD FWD #2, it's Decoy Dawes. ;)

Holz

Justin Bieber

Ringo

Lez done it to me again. Twice today have lost my top picks Clint Jones and now Cassissi. As you say always one step behind you. Good pick though and his scores recently have been reasonable.