British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: Ringo on July 24, 2012, 11:50:05 AM
Quote from: Fletch74 on July 24, 2012, 10:59:57 AM
Justin Sherman

Clinton Jones
Nice picks Fletch - Jones was my possible next pick.

Ossi if you need a spreadsheet for Fletch's pick just email me.  Been keeping it up to date but will remove my watch list prior to sending to you.  Jones was No 1.

Cheers Ringo, would help :) Will be a while before his next one, so will contact you a bit later on

monstrum

ill hav andrew collins...

Now i hav grigg and collins  :P hopefully both clubs get something out of the trade  ;D

picker_man

nice pick mons was top fwd on my list ;)

monstrum

yeh i saw him against NM the other week had no idea who he was till then, i think he's been injured most of the time he's been at carlton?.. he's got the perfect time to stand up now though and show he deserves a spot

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on July 24, 2012, 11:41:26 AM
Both were on raaaadddaarrrrr.

I think KK will not be happy with my upcoming back ;D :P

Oh no, dont you flowering dare! >:(

picker_man

Quote from: monstrum on July 24, 2012, 02:33:36 PM
yeh i saw him against NM the other week had no idea who he was till then, i think he's been injured most of the time he's been at carlton?.. he's got the perfect time to stand up now though and show he deserves a spot

yeah i had no idea either till then 2 haha, he arrived at carlton 2011 and was out most of it with a shoulder injury but not sure why he missed games this year. showing some good form now and there is an article about carlton calling on collins to stand up which caught my eye and put him top of my list

Capper

is it my pick??

Sorry my work PC has officially died and i am on the phone

monstrum

Capper

MTTY

KoopKicka

Noz

Justin Bieber

Noz that was the guy I referred you to without telling you :P

Boomz

Justin Bieber