British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: Holzman on July 22, 2012, 10:37:47 PM
First risk of the draft. Best case 100+ average forward. Worst case, not playing next year.

Alan Didak
Thought it was 2nd risk of draft for you having already taken Missie Higgins

Holz

Quote from: Ringo on July 23, 2012, 11:59:10 AM
Quote from: Holzman on July 22, 2012, 10:37:47 PM
First risk of the draft. Best case 100+ average forward. Worst case, not playing next year.

Alan Didak
Thought it was 2nd risk of draft for you having already taken Missie Higgins

Your probably right there, but dids is a huge risk. i still have faith in higgins. But yeah pretty dangerous having dids and missy in the same forward line. We are going to have to load up on forwards.

Justin Bieber

Yep thanks scrads. I went to bed early and will most dad now :(

At least you got my fb message scrads :)

Booms your up :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spinking on July 22, 2012, 10:33:00 PM
Serious lack of quality defenders remaining.  The Falcons select:

Ryan Hargrave

Just saw this. I don't think he will be at the club next week :S lol

Boomz

MTTY

I'll pick a player that's been in great form for GC. Should be a defender next season.

Matthew Shaw

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MTTY on July 23, 2012, 05:13:20 PM
I'll pick a player that's been in great form for GC. Should be a defender next season.

Matthew Shaw

Damn great pickup. He played defect last week so there is a chance, but I think he may be only mid.

MTTY

Quote from: whatlez on July 23, 2012, 05:20:45 PM
Quote from: MTTY on July 23, 2012, 05:13:20 PM

Matthew Shaw

Damn great pickup. He played defect last week so there is a chance, but I think he may be only mid.

Cheers Lez.

So far he has played atleast 5 games, from 13 all up with 2 of the 13 as the sub in defence(according to fanfooty, by looking at the COG symbol. This does not include the games where m0nty doesnt list opponents thus making it hard to determine where he played)

Justin Bieber

If saw is defense then mckenzie will be defense :)

MTTY

Quote from: whatlez on July 23, 2012, 05:34:57 PM
If saw is defense then mckenzie will be defense :)

Here's hoping  :)

Capper

just give us a sec guys my machine is running some scripts and i am on my phone, havent looked at who has been picked since last week

Capper

Work machine has cracked it and so have I, on my way home now will pick when i get home

30 mins

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

yes please do i need to research forwards now :) they seem to take the longest to develop and one is left to wonder if many of the ever will.....

Torpedo10

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 23, 2012, 09:58:44 PM
yes please do i need to research forwards now :) they seem to take the longest to develop and one is left to wonder if many of the ever will.....
I have a few forwards up my sleeve.  ;)