British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I'll take Jared Pentrenko.

Should get fwd status next year. Not sure if it's the best choice and was not on the top of my list.

BB67th

Quote from: whatlez on July 13, 2012, 03:50:34 PM
I'll take Jared Pentrenko.

Should get fwd status next year. Not sure if it's the best choice and was not on the top of my list.
Interesting pick. Not sure that he will score too well as there are a lot of better fantasy scorers at the Crows.

Justin Bieber

Yeah not the best pick probably, but has had a few down scores and could easily be a good F4.

MTTY

Hey guys Ringo has brought to my attention the matter of list sizes once again. I am considering changing the sizes to be

46 all up

With -

39 drafted in first draft

4 in the National Draft

3 in the Rookie draft

Are others happy with that?

BB67th

Where do numbers from the pre-season draft fit in there?

MTTY

Quote from: BB67th on July 13, 2012, 04:59:34 PM
Where do numbers from the pre-season draft fit in there?

No PSD.

BB67th

JBs-Hawks

Whatlez hurry up and take your turn in the afl draft

Spinking

I like the idea of a capped squad MTTY.  Only issue might be if a number of players from the main draft retire.  Might leave squads with uneven numbers.

I think the way they do it in the real stuff is that teams can have additional picks at the end of the national draft until they meet minimum squad numbers.  I might be wrong about that though...

MTTY

Quote from: Spinking on July 13, 2012, 05:55:11 PM
I like the idea of a capped squad MTTY.  Only issue might be if a number of players from the main draft retire.  Might leave squads with uneven numbers.

I think the way they do it in the real stuff is that teams can have additional picks at the end of the national draft until they meet minimum squad numbers.  I might be wrong about that though...

Yep spot on Spinking. If a player retires or is delisted that is on someones list, they will receive an extra pick.

Colliwobblers

Boomz

MTTY

Just discussing my pick with CS, will pick in 15 if he is not on before then.

Ricochet

MTTY

Ok so CS has not come online so i will take with our next pick... A guy that has been playing forward mainly this year and in saying that he is playing there very well. Should be a C/F next year and averages 114 from his past 3 - Shane Edwards.