British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

monstrum

Nice, pretty quick round so far

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Boomz on July 05, 2012, 02:33:28 PM
Read through all that on my phone... Nice hp :P I'll pm my next pick to u on fb.
Haha, had some fun with it :P. Not sure if you wanted him that early but oh well, still got him :P. Got Boomz's next pick btw :). He's on phone for next couple of days so can PM me when it's his pick as know the next pick :).

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 05, 2012, 08:30:27 PM
Sorry to hear your not in the best of spirits Hellopplz, thats genuinely no good, hope you feel better soon....

also hope your pick was not taken in haste due to us rushers....

the way this draft is being run is fine but at times it is also very frustrating, i'm more used to the live drafts in NFL fantasy where you draft players from a pre-repared list in one minute intervals, makes drafting as much a skill as running the team through the season.

there isn't a draft in the world that is done over weeks and months in real football or fantasy, this does my head in but it is what was laid out before we started also, so can't really complain.....
Thanks Colli. Was just a chat I had that night that made me a tad down but all good now :). Cold is also going away :D.

Pick wasn't rushed as I knew Boomzie wanted Kav, I just wasn't sure if he wanted him to be taken with next pick so had to think about it (thus had a little fun). Sorry for the spam fellas :(.

Yeah, the way the draft is laid out is certainly different, but it's because it's hard to get everybody on at once to go through it all. And to make a list of all players beforehand would take a very long time, not to mention and sudden changes to plans or if one position goes, which is only downside in a draft like this if done through pre made lists. I love the drafting process as it's fun with banter and all. Even some possible trade talks begin so interests me. I have read every page in this draft so far even though haven't really done much :P.

Colliwobblers

All good Hellopplz, I was just being a grumpy old man....  draft is enjoyable hence the frustrations at delays

glad your back up and about, hope your round of fantasy football is going better than mine...... i won't go into it to much to list

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 07, 2012, 06:37:19 PM
All good Hellopplz, I was just being a grumpy old man....  draft is enjoyable hence the frustrations at delays

glad your back up and about, hope your round of fantasy football is going better than mine...... i won't go into it to much to list
Haha, so am I. Past two days picked me up and should keep me going for a while :P.

I never check my fantasy teams during weekend, well this year :P. Swallow and Priddis big scorers for me though :D. Have no idea about much else, but facing donuts >:(. I'm sure you'll do fine this round, still half the matches to go!

Justin Bieber

So I'm going after Tuesday Morning and won't be back till Thursday nightish.

What should we do about this situation? Scrads isn't on that much. I was thinking maybe everyone to not even bother checking when it's my turn, as everyone already know that I would not take my pick for a couple of days.

Thoughts on what will happen?

monstrum

Hawka

Quote from: whatlez on July 07, 2012, 07:21:18 PM

What should we do about this situation? Scrads isn't on that much. I was thinking maybe everyone to not even bother checking when it's my turn, as everyone already know that I would not take my pick for a couple of days.

LEave pick with some one????
its school holidays so its easier for me and prob alot of others to pick next week

Torpedo10

Send top 20 choices maybe? I'm sure not all of them will get picked.  :P

Colliwobblers

leave your picks with someone? or we wait, surely you can come up with a decent list by Tuesday ? either way doesnt matter much we should get to your next pick well before Tuesday and then it's a long time until your next one anyway

JBs-Hawks

We just skip you after 24 hrs and you make a pick when you get back on

Noz

Im putting Nick Dal Santo on the trade table if interested send your offers via PM

monstrum

elephants

monstrum

What?.. Me saying it in here or doing it?