British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on June 29, 2012, 06:59:40 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 29, 2012, 06:58:11 PM
Swear he was already picked? But if he wasn't Definately a good pick

i thought the same, surely he must have been picked. Is better than wallis and libba and he is a forward. I guess people think he is too old, it seems once you hit 23 in this comp your an old man.

It wasn't age but the fact he is literally made of melted butter that deterred me. This late though, he could be a pretty handy pick.

Quote from: BGK on June 29, 2012, 07:08:21 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on June 29, 2012, 07:04:19 PM
With selection #137 overall the Hedgehogs welcome a guy who, after a very slow start to the year, is back to his selfish goal kicking best, pumping out a massive 174 and 141 in the past 4 games. The former Coleman medallist...
Jack Riewoldt

I think that's a ripping pick. One of these years he is really going to turn it on and become a premium.

Yes! Work Rico!

Colliwobblers

so whatlez still up? i missed a few posts i think  ??? confused

ossie85

whatlez take a cold flowerin' shower, twice in 2 points you 'flowered' Torp lol! How about a flowerless-PM next time mother-flower?

elephants

Damn, now I look dumb becuase my witty comment counts for nothing. Thanks for that boys :P

Colliwobblers

so whatlez is up? or did he pick or not or what ?

Justin Bieber

After much thought, I have picked William Minson as the number one ruckman at the Badgers.

Capper

Quote from: whatlez on June 29, 2012, 07:50:38 PM
After much thought, I have picked Will minson as the number one ruckman at the Badgers.
according to this weeks team list he has grown up and will now be called William Minson

Justin Bieber

PowerBug

Quote from: ossie85 on June 29, 2012, 07:32:18 PM

whatlez take a cold flowerin' shower, twice in 2 points you 'flowered' Torp lol! How about a flowerless-PM next time mother-flower?
Was that really you ossie??

Colliwobblers

Pity the stupid site is stuffed again i had a picture of a grand angus ready to go and all.

Angus Monfries thanks sirs

pyronerd

is that shower, or shower ossie? :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 29, 2012, 08:05:51 PM
Pity the stupid site is stuffed again i had a picture of a grand angus ready to go and all.

Angus Monfries thanks sirs

Yeah i was on picking him, but he's like Higgins, really soft.

Boomz

ossie85

Quote from: pyronerd on June 29, 2012, 08:08:28 PM

is that shower, or shower ossie? :P

I wrote that all actually as flowers and showers!

I'm a cranky old man today with the horrible forum glitches and people posting in the wrong sections lol

Justin Bieber

MTTY hasn't refreshed the opening page for a while, so not sure when he will be on.

No rush though :)