British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on June 28, 2012, 08:46:06 PM
Quote from: Nails on June 28, 2012, 08:39:13 PM
Turned 23 this year.

One of the future stars of his club potentially. 59th average in the competition this year.

Grope Lane Giants are happy to welcome to the club:

David Ellard.

is that your gun smokie pick?
Not sure :-X

BB67th

Was not expecting Ellard after all of that I must say.... Solid pick notheless

Ringo

Those that have said they have got little gems worked out I hope this blows you out of the water.  The Swansea Breakers welcome a 22 year old their club who has started the season slowly but has averaged 121 SC points over the last 3 weeks and 104 over the last 5.

Welcome to the Breakers Matthew de Boer

JBs-Hawks

BB67th

PowerBug

Solid choice, like the guy. With some yougnish players in the Freo midfield though, not sure if he'll get enough of a run to be a gun player yet. :-\ Will happily be proven wrong though.

JBs-Hawks

Ellard has tougher competition then de boer ;)

PowerBug

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 28, 2012, 08:52:27 PM
Ellard has tougher competition then de boer ;)
Scotland, Carrorts, Judd all moving on in the next couple of years??

JBs-Hawks

Time will tell I guess, de boer is quality tho

picker_man

nice pick ringo was on my list also :(

i need some experience and very reliable with 150 odd consecutive games Kade Simpson

KoopKicka

Quote from: picker_man on June 28, 2012, 08:57:21 PM
nice pick ringo was on my list also :(

i need some experience and very reliable with 150 odd consecutive games Kade Simpson

Nice pick Pick! ;)

monstrum

DAMN YOU RINGO!!!!.... Should be fwd/mid next year!!

Colliwobblers

On a side note with the national draft, I think we should do it BEFORE the real one, make it more challanging to pick not knowing who the AFL teams drafted and where.

Any thoughts on when we are planning the national draft? before during or after?

ACTUALLY thinking about it for 2 seconds.....

Guess we need the complete list of drafted players or we'd be drafting players that might not end up on lists, so have to be after right?

elephants

Seriously? Nails and JB calling each other doges? You're both doges. Keep doging, doges.

Most uninspiring last 5 pages ever.

Good pick in DeBoer though!

Torpedo10

Not sure how this guy slipped but I am going to take Harry Taylor with my first pick and another amazment for this guy getting through. My second pick to add to my ever growning young Gun midfield is Dylan Shiel!!!