British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 28, 2012, 05:59:31 PM
Should be done before your pick, not when it's your turn. Surely you can make a decision yourself?

Because 50/50 business partners can just make decisions for their business ::)

We did discuss picks, just don't be impatient flowers. We are entitled to take our time for now. Is Ringo even on anyway? ::)

JBs-Hawks

Well maybe you should have faith in each others judgement. Euros and worlds both had 2 hr time limits, time to enforce. Ringo would be back from work shortly I'd say.

Nails

world and euros didn't have 9 months before the competition started.

Ringo

Just got on Nails and checking.  Take your time because I have to do some more research in case you take my pick. Not as bad as yesterday but 2 of my Top 3 picks in Rance and Cloke have been taken today.

JBs-Hawks

Yea and if people take 24hrs to make a pick people will lose interest and become frustrated and hence you will just get us impatient folk whinging and you slow people trying to delay and defend yourselves.

Nails

On the contrary JB...

the draft is one of the most exciting things about the 15s competition. The trade period will be okay, but based on Euro/Worlds not THAT many trades go on and we won't be talking trades for 8 straight months and continually making trades.

Therefore I propose the earlier the draft finishes, the quicker people will lose interest.

JBs-Hawks

1 draft pick every 18 days and we will see how fun this draft is

Nails

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 28, 2012, 06:12:39 PM
1 draft pick every 18 days and we will see how fun this draft is

flower you are a little drama queen dog. Get the flower over it. It's our right to not have to select straight away and we are invoking it.

JBs-Hawks

And you are being little doges and needing your hands held to make a selection. ;)

BGK

If your worried about people losing interest because the draft takes a little extra time, then people will really lose interest over the season. Once trade and draft periods are over, it's just a while lot of sitting around doing nothing.

Justin Bieber

Should of made a rule about this co-coach shower.

Alright when it's mine turn, i'll take 3 days.

Since we have sooo much time.

Nails

Quote from: BGK on June 28, 2012, 06:19:15 PM
If your worried about people losing interest because the draft takes a little extra time, then people will really lose interest over the season. Once trade and draft periods are over, it's just a while lot of sitting around doing nothing.

Which was my point. The quicker we finish this draft, the quicker they will lose interest because we don't have much to do, we can't really discuss trades for 9 months because there's only so many trades you can offer over 9 months.

BGK

Quote from: whatlez on June 28, 2012, 06:21:55 PM

You should take your time.

Nails

Quote from: whatlez on June 28, 2012, 06:21:55 PM

Such overdramatic little showers. We've taken a few hours and waaaa, waaaa, waaa. Get the flower over it.

It's better teams take their time rather than half the teams in the comp rush their picks and end up with showerty, easy beat teams as a result.

Justin Bieber

On Saturday night, I'll be getting pissed off my head, so flowering don't expect me to post a pick.