British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 28, 2012, 04:16:02 PM
Isnt it a rule that you have 4 hours after you are online to pick? I thought i read that somewhere?

I thought it was 2 hours

monstrum

did those bozo's come on talk about a superstar then log off and not pick.... like an hour ago? lol ::)

Justin Bieber

Nails is on chat now and PB said he had work lunch break...

monstrum

copped a few boo's since my last visit!.. wish u knew who gave em.. ur list would be a bit too long though whatlez

Justin Bieber

Yeah, I've found it just don't go on the DT Players and Boards and you won't get boo'ed anymore lol.

monstrum

lol i don't really care too much the ppl who would boo me i probly wouldn't like anyway  ;D

Justin Bieber

Yeah same.

Well I'm not liked lol.

monstrum

lol 2 more now phantom boo's from the shaddows

Justin Bieber

I got one haha.

Who cares, I'll break the 1000 mark hahaha

monstrum

Justin Bieber

It's been more than 4 hours??

Doesn't that mean you forfeit your pick? I don't give a shower about co-coach crap.

JBs-Hawks

Think it means you miss your pick and ringo goes but you can then take that pick when you are ready?

Justin Bieber

Nails has been online all this time, so flower them I say and get this going.

Nails

"Initially there will not be a time limit to taking your picks but if we begin to get short of time there will be a 24 hour limit on your picks (with a three strike policy, whereby your limit will be lowered to 18 hours)"

I say let's not be impatient showers and just wait until PB comes back. We have like 9 months until the next season starts, one slower day won't kill everyone.

We're just waiting on PB, I sent him 4-5 possible options, just waiting on his opinion.

JBs-Hawks

Should be done before your pick, not when it's your turn. Surely you can make a decision yourself?