the wooden spoon awards: worst personality of fanfooty 2012

Started by captain dt, June 19, 2012, 05:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain dt

welcome everyone,

to the 2012 wooden spoon award, this is the first year the award has been run, its the dark-side of the best pesonality award http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45929.0.html

the rules are similar as 2012 Edition of the Personality of the Year award, FanFooty's biggest annual award.

- you have up to 5 votes
- Anyone can nominate any member of the FF community or themselves for the award. You just need to let me know via PM or in this thread, if anyone is deeply upset that they are nominated your name can be removed upon request.
- the poll will close at the end of the year with the winner beening announced the following day ;D

bomberboy0618

DT Gun

Holz

Quote from: DT Gun on June 19, 2012, 06:18:24 PM
These things are so lame

finally something I can agree with you on. In all seriousness though you make FF a more interesting place to be around.

captain dt

all a bit of fun dont no why you dont have 5 votes anyone no how to change it

Justin Bieber

Haha Jormas wins.

No question, but I would like a nomination.

DT Gun

Quote from: Holzman on June 19, 2012, 06:24:05 PM
These things are so lame

finally something I can agree with you on. In all seriousness though you make FF a more interesting place to be around.

I do my best ;)

The only votes i will get on here are people who i have corrected.
for example, meow meow made some rubbish comments ages ago and i corrected him haha..
But if i said to meow meow, go find me a comment i made about footy which was incorrect, he wouldnt find a thing.

Had massive arguements about kreuzer at the start of the year and look.... Average of 75! DT Gun knows his stuff.

Holz

Quote from: DT Gun on June 19, 2012, 06:35:43 PM
These things are so lame

I do my best ;)

for example, meow meow made some rubbish comments ages ago and i corrected him haha..
But if i said to meow meow, go find me a comment i made about footy which was incorrect, he wouldnt find a thing.

Had massive arguements about kreuzer at the start of the year and look.... Average of 75! DT Gun knows his stuff.

do i bring stants, watson or scotty t into my team than.

meow meow

These things are so lame

I do my best ;)

I don't care if I am proven wrong sometimes. I'm not claiming to be omniscient. The thing that irks me is that you're a pretentious White Goodman!

DT Gun

Crows are top 4 and have a nice run home.

Bombers have a shower run.

I would say

Thompson to average the most
Watson second
Stanton will get attention and be hit and miss, mostly miss on the way home

Can easily see thompson averaging 120 on the way home look at the draw

DT Gun

Quote from: meow meow on June 19, 2012, 06:40:25 PM
These things are so lame

I do my best ;)

I don't care if I am proven wrong sometimes. I'm not claiming to be omniscient. The thing that irks me is that you're a pretentious White Goodman!

go sit in the corner and have a good hard think about what youve done!

bomberboy0618

Quote from: DT Gun on June 19, 2012, 06:46:32 PM
Quote from: meow meow on June 19, 2012, 06:40:25 PM
These things are so lame

I do my best ;)

go sit in the corner and have a good hard think about what youve done!
What's your team name DT Gun btw?

DT Gun

If your not in the top 100 yourself, you dont wanna know

I will reveal my team name round 23 lockout

Justin Bieber

2 votes nice.

I would like to see who has the guts and tell me that they voted for me.