Main Menu

English 15's

Started by MTTY, June 19, 2012, 01:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Yes I have had a good thought about some of my players and possible DDP :)

Maca24

Happy to be an assistant or coach :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on June 20, 2012, 06:31:36 PM

If you take senior spot, you will be the last one and the draft will start immediately and you get pick 17.

BB67th

Turns out my mate who was gonna manage with me says he has lost the passion for fantasy sports, sad day for him  :(  Anyway this means I would like an assistant to help me with setting up the team. Any takers?

Ziplock

yeah I'll help, during uni and exams I'll be a bit useless however :P

picker_man

i'll take a senior coach spot if any left?? if not assistant for someone ;D

BB67th

Also am interested in the team name Leeds Leaches

Justin Bieber

MTTY

Maca, i've put you down as an assistant since picker_man doesn't have a head coaching position in another comp.  :)

@ picker_man, your our final member.  :)

Ringo

With all PB's rant there is a very good suggestion in there which should be taken up in that each of the three comps have their own board eg World 15s, Euro 15's and English 15's.  Should we take this up with mods as it would unclutter the Board.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ringo on June 20, 2012, 06:51:29 PM
With all PB's rant there is a very good suggestion in there which should be taken up in that each of the three comps have their own board eg World 15s, Euro 15's and English 15's.  Should we take this up with mods as it would unclutter the Board.

Yes you are right Ringo.

Hey Ringo I know who you will pick at 16 ;) I'm thinking a Red/Rock combo ;D

picker_man

Quote from: MTTY on June 20, 2012, 06:49:14 PM

Maca, i've put you down as an assistant since picker_man doesn't have a head coaching position in another comp.  :)

@ picker_man, your our final member.  :)

Awesome thanks MTTY looking forward to it ;D

sorry Maca24

elephants

Would be stoked if that was the draft order. A strong first round pick and a good second round one too :)

I'm keen on Bradford Badgers CF. Need to talk it over with Spite first though :)

MTTY

Quote from: elephants on June 20, 2012, 06:55:28 PM
Would be stoked if that was the draft order. A strong first round pick and a good second round one too :)

I'm keen on Bradford Badgers CF. Need to talk it over with Spite first though :)

Unfortunately whatlez has taken that name.