MTTY

Quote from: PowerBug on June 20, 2012, 04:36:44 PM
Quote from: MTTY on June 20, 2012, 04:33:22 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 20, 2012, 04:31:01 PM
Quote from: MTTY on June 20, 2012, 04:25:32 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 20, 2012, 04:21:37 PM
Having a rant feels good. ;D
;D
I did mean what i said in a way, but reading it back now i probably went too far lol. (at least i didn't say anything personal to anyone or i could've got in serious trouble :-\)

Yeah no worries PB. I know you were just expressing your opinion, which is always valid mate.  :)
haha ok buddy. :D All good. :)

Unsure whether to be greedy or not as i just noticed there's a spare spot :\

Well if no one else wants it your all free to. Otherwise there are assistant spots available.  :)

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on June 20, 2012, 04:36:44 PM
Quote from: MTTY on June 20, 2012, 04:33:22 PM
;D
I did mean what i said in a way, but reading it back now i probably went too far lol. (at least i didn't say anything personal to anyone or i could've got in serious trouble :-\)

Yeah no worries PB. I know you were just expressing your opinion, which is always valid mate.  :)
haha ok buddy. :D All good. :)

Unsure whether to be greedy or not as i just noticed there's a spare spot :\
LOL

PowerBug

i'll wait until later, let someone else get it.  I'll go with Nails for an ultimate tag-team combo if someone takes spot 18. >:D

Justin Bieber

I could one of my friends if you want MTTY :)

Ricochet

i'll put my hand up as an assistant if anyone needs it

monstrum

;D

Lol

Noz

Pick 14 bloody draft randomiser  >:(

MTTY

Quote from: whatlez on June 20, 2012, 04:49:06 PM
I could one of my friends if you want MTTY :)

If he's keen then that'd be good.

@ PB, yeah thats all good. I think a combo between you both would be good.  :)

@ Ricochet, your on the assistants list on the front page now. Just a matter of someone hiring you.  :)

MTTY

I forgot to mention feel free to discuss with each other about trading your pick order guys. Let me know ASAP if you do though.

Holz

are you joking pick 18. Not too bad i guess at least we have pick 17 so get 2 good players. I was hoping for once i would have a legit captain. Got to make smart decisions now the guys with early picks might struggle to get a decent 2nd player and back to back picks got to like that. I would be open to the idea of trading picks but would have to talk with BB first.

monstrum

@rico: u can join the liverpool lobsters if u want...

But maybe u get the last head coach position?

MTTY

Quote from: Holzman on June 20, 2012, 05:21:13 PM
are you joking pick 18. Not too bad i guess at least we have pick 17 so get 2 good players. I was hoping for once i would have a legit captain. Got to make smart decisions now the guys with early picks might struggle to get a decent 2nd player and back to back picks got to like that. I would be open to the idea of trading picks but would have to talk with BB first.

I may be open to a trade Holz as i like the idea of back to back picks.

monstrum

I hav a question for the rules commitee:

If for example i pick deledio as a defender then next yr he's not DPP am i short a defender?

MTTY

Quote from: monstrum on June 20, 2012, 05:49:53 PM
I hav a question for the rules commitee:

If for example i pick deledio as a defender then next yr he's not DPP am i short a defender?

Yes. So you are a chance every year to lose/gain players due to DPP

monstrum

Hmmm... Makes a few decisions a bit harder cheers