Main Menu

English 15's

Started by MTTY, June 19, 2012, 01:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Much like the World and Euro 15's, this version is based on Virtual Sports AFL Fantasy scoring. This thread is for interested participants. The rules will be based closely to the Worlds and Euros so if you would like to know more about how these comps are run check them out at -

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/board,63.0.html

By the way, i am looking for 14-16 participants for this version which will be referred to as the English 15's meaning the names will be formed from towns/cities in England.

Coaches

MTTY - Hastings Hurricanes
whatlez - Arsenal ??
Fletch74
Spinking - Newcastle ??
JBs-Hawks
Holzman/bomberboy0618 - Birmingham Bombers
Boomz
BB67th
Hawka
Ringo
Torpedo10 - Manchester Magic
Tabs - Bristol Brewers
Colliwobblers
Noz - Oxford Owls
Monstrum - Liverpool Lobsters
Elephants/Spite - Crawley Town Crushers
Nails
picker_man

Assistant Offerings

meow meow
Scrads
BoredSaint
Jukes
FisherSaints
Ricochet
Maca24

Justin Bieber

Yes I'll play.

Ill find my friends from the DT boards and I'm sure they will be interested :)

MTTY

Quote from: whatlez on June 19, 2012, 01:10:48 PM
Yes I'll play.

Ill find my friends from the DT boards and I'm sure they will be interested :)

Ok cheers Whatlez. One thing i do have to mention though is that it will officially start next year, but the drafting will begin as soon as we get the numbers. Oh and i am open to the idea of a finals competition this year.

bomberboy0618

I would like to play an assistant's role, with the W15's I might not be able to do this 100% as a coach, but I want to help draft and select teams etc.

Justin Bieber

MTTY, I'll wait to see how many join and I'll ask around :)

MTTY

Quote from: whatlez on June 19, 2012, 01:16:42 PM
MTTY, I'll wait to see how many join and I'll ask around :)
Ok no worries.  :)

Scrads

I will be assistant to Whatlez ;)

Fletch74

I'll have a go this time. Never knew the other two were up and running until too late.

Ringo

For next year MTTY or rest of this year,  Just a clarification. I may be interested.

MTTY

Quote from: Ringo on June 19, 2012, 01:55:00 PM
For next year MTTY or rest of this year,  Just a clarification. I may be interested.
Next year, with possibility of a finals comp this year. The drafting will be done this year though.  :)

BoredSaint

I will be an assistant since I don't have much time to be head :P

Holz

I have too much time on my hands so i will go for head coach. However if you find enough people Im happy to switch to assistant coach and let someone else have a go at head coach. Im already in the worlds and euro so I don't want to be too greedy.

Jukes

I'll be an assistant too

Boomz

BB67th

This sounds great and I would love to be a coach. Can't wait for it to start!