Main Menu

Career DT

Started by Spinking, June 17, 2012, 09:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I'll make a team in this new comp MTTY :)

elephants

To be fair, we only really have one active assistant coach.

Marcz - Is always super busy and understandably so with a new house and a thriving business. Was awesome help during drafting last year when I went to Europe and had no FF for a month.

McRooster - another who is very busy and these days has not been as active in his old age (Joking Roost ;))

rooboys - Also helped early on in the creation of the Bashers with drafting and so on. Also not as present anymore but still, like roost, willing to lend a hand.

FARK - Hmmm, probably passed out under a van somewhere but yeah, he does okay. Hasn't been around much due to school lately though.

Ricochet - The only coach who I've been in regular contact with and that is to do with naming a team each week.

So all in all I don't really have too much help but certainly enough to get us through the season!

Just a shout out to all my ass. coaches and good luck at the Stallions Spink (You'll need it ;))

elephants

Quote from: Torpedo10 on June 18, 2012, 07:18:21 PM
Quote from: Spinking on June 18, 2012, 07:07:23 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on June 18, 2012, 05:37:19 PM
Join The Stallions Sprinkling, They are the best in the Euros.  ;)

Feeling very wanted at the moment! Have decided to join The Stallions! Still interested in MTTYs new comp though.
Nice Mate! There's a Mini-Forum for Euros and World 15s in "Other Comps", u should see that on the front page. holz can give u a help wth the rules as I;m not sure I know all of them. by the look of you're DP I think you like Cricket, check you're PMs very soon.  :)

Quote from: elephants on June 18, 2012, 07:14:07 PM
FARK is in year 12. Hard to believe sometimes, I know :P
Very Hard.  :-X

Haha, some of us mature quicker than others :P

Ziplock

I still think we should consider expansion clubs for the euros in a couple of years :P

JBs-Hawks

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on June 18, 2012, 07:42:43 PM
I still think we should consider expansion clubs for the euros in a couple of years :P

I would do this lol.

I would take the hits for a couple of years.

I actually want to do it next year... but that's too unfair.

Spinking

He would an expansion comp work? Aren't all the good players already taken? Or would you use the AFLs rule about pinching 1 player from each club :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spinking on June 18, 2012, 08:06:25 PM
He would an expansion comp work? Aren't all the good players already taken? Or would you use the AFLs rule about pinching 1 player from each club :)

I guess you get all the draft picks lol and then sell those picks to other coaches for players.

That's what I read into it.

Who ever takes the expansion will suck for the first 2 years. Like really suck.

Ziplock

there'd be some protected player list for every club, you'd be getting draft priorities etc. for a couple of years, and there'd be restrictions on who you can take from each club.

just a pipe dream atm though lol, can't see it happening in the immediate future :P

lez, you would be able to take players from other clubs, but with restrictions.

Holz

Quote from: Spinking on June 18, 2012, 08:06:25 PM

they would most of the draft picks and im thinking of allowing pinching of fringe players. There are already plans for 2 news clubs but unfortunately Im pretty sure i know who I want as the new coaches.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 18, 2012, 08:09:57 PM
there'd be some protected player list for every club, you'd be getting draft priorities etc. for a couple of years, and there'd be restrictions on who you can take from each club.

just a pipe dream atm though lol, can't see it happening in the immediate future :P

lez, you would be able to take players from other clubs, but with restrictions.

ts already in the works, a new team will come in either next year or the year after.

Ziplock

speaking as the coach of the team coming last- I'm going to be annoyed if it comes in next year :P

It'd be cool if the expansion team could select 17 year olds pre-draft, like GWS did :P

Justin Bieber

Yeah if new teams are coming in, they cannot not come in next year.

The year after.

Only fair.

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on June 18, 2012, 08:18:16 PM
Yeah if new teams are coming in, they cannot not come in next year.

The year after.

Only fair.

thats what Im thinking a new team for 2014. As zip has said that means they can draft 17 year olds next year.

Ziplock

at what point do the 17 year olds need to be drafted?

like, just pre-nat draft? that'd be way too easy.

so like, what date/ time limit? before the grandfinal?