Main Menu

Career DT

Started by Spinking, June 17, 2012, 09:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: meow meow on June 18, 2012, 01:12:55 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 18, 2012, 01:02:00 AM
I am opposite: Paul Chapman, Jordan Lewis, Brent Harvey, Jonathan Brown, Jack Watts, Leigh Adams, Chris Mayne, Rhys Stanley and Robbie Gray. Those are my forwards 8). It's like the only position I have depth in so like mentioning it where possible.
I wouldn't class Robbie Gray as depth.
Why else would he be last then? :P.

elephants

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 18, 2012, 01:20:45 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 18, 2012, 01:02:00 AM
I am opposite: Paul Chapman, Jordan Lewis, Brent Harvey, Jonathan Brown, Jack Watts, Leigh Adams, Chris Mayne, Rhys Stanley and Robbie Gray. Those are my forwards 8). It's like the only position I have depth in so like mentioning it where possible.
I wouldn't class Robbie Gray as depth.
Why else would he be last then? :P.
You don't need Robbie Gray. He's bad, you should give him to us :)

RiOtChEsS

I run a league, as a few do on ultimatefooty.com.au there r options to do so but ideally u want all coaches returning to do so...

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on June 18, 2012, 12:59:44 AM
I'm sick of hearing about Holz's young talent.

That's a fair statement. But this time its more I'm waiting to get players back. Having lecras and schnieder out of my forward line really hurt me. Gibbs in the mids has killed me too. I have gone too young and my ladder position shows. However getting the experienced guys back in the forward and backline will help. I'm also going to use my youth to get some old guys.

My top picks have been a letdown Gibbs lost dpp and sucks. Cloke  has been pretty bad. Mummy injured most of the time. Lecras out all season. It is these guys I'm looking to get me wins not youth

You have a great lust and should be up the top for a long time.

Holz

But okay, you want youth? Players of note who were 25 or younger on Sweden's list at the start of the year:

Jack Redden
Ryan Griffen
Mitch Wallis
Dustin Martin
Adam Treloar
Harley Bennell
Jeremy Cameron
Jack Hombsch
Jake Batchelor
Jeff Garlett
Cameron Pederson
Alex Sexton
Shaun Higgins
Luke Breust

5 grand finals in a row coming up.

now i talk about my youth here is my list under the same rules

Bryce Gibbs
Mark Lecras
Travis Cloke
Shane Mumford
Zach Clarke
Luke Shuey
Trent Cotchin
David Swallow
Stephen Coniglio
Tom Scully
Dylan Shiel
Jaeger Omeara
Cale Morton
Jeremy Laidler
Scott. D Thompson

got more but these are my best

Nails

Meow I like yours because you have Redden...

But Holz wins that argument by an absolute country mile. Makes me wonder what happened to you in the draft.

Ziplock

the Valkyries have just as good youth, but unfortunately I need to go to an exam now :P
check us out if you want
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,44929.0.html

:P

Holz

Quote from: Nails on June 18, 2012, 06:25:05 AM
Meow I like yours because you have Redden...

But Holz wins that argument by an absolute country mile. Makes me wonder what happened to you in the draft.

Meows over 25 destroys mine. Has guys like jobe Watson, dean cox and Sam Mitchell.

Ziplock

Quote from: Ziplock on June 18, 2012, 08:04:19 AM
the Valkyries have just as good youth, but unfortunately I need to go to an exam now :P
check us out if you want
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,44929.0.html

:P

so we have guys like Grimes, Hanley, Both Trengoves, B Jacobs, Murphy, Ziebell, Gaff, Bastinac, Ward, Mcevoy, Rvoldt, Christensen, Hawkins :P

coolfugitiv0

To the OP, m0nty runs a quicker version of this, right here on FanFooty.
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/mrfootball/

Ziplock

ours is waayayyyyy more fun :P

ossie85

The mighty Seoul Magpies are making a run towards the finals, with team stars Patrick Dangerfield and Brett Deledio having stellar seasons. A little disappointed with some of the team (*cough* Gibbs *cough*) but otherwise.....

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on June 18, 2012, 05:00:17 PM

The mighty Seoul Magpies are making a run towards the finals, with team stars Patrick Dangerfield and Brett Deledio having stellar seasons. A little disappointed with some of the team (*cough* Gibbs *cough*) but otherwise.....

im a fellow Gibbs owner ossie and im probably more disappointed. he went pick 6 in the euro.

ossie85

Quote from: Holzman on June 18, 2012, 05:06:51 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on June 18, 2012, 05:00:17 PM

im a fellow Gibbs owner ossie and im probably more disappointed. he went pick 6 in the euro.

Not pick 6, but he was my first pick :(

Ziplock

at least you guys didnt have your first 3 picks go down with LTIs.