Daniel Rich

Started by cooney17, March 06, 2009, 06:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooney17

Is he going to do well this year? How much TOG?

ando10

it simple

GET HIM

voss loves him

and will play him every chance he gets.

Cool9

You don't get points for being a beefy nugget ... only for getting the ball. I wasn't overly convinced during pre-season that he will rack them up, and he is rather expensive as a rookie. I think there are possibly better value rookies around in MID, but having said that, he'll probably turn out to be another Rhys Palmer and I'll be regretting not picking him up.

But Ziebell and S Hill are both starters for me

ando10

hes a freak pre season means nothin when the real thing comes around you will be suprised.

Biggie

Will make a heap of cash.

Better suited for SC than DT.

jimmy1992/21

danial rich gun first year player racking up postions like hes played afl before and at 144 u cant go wrong

Bo

Dudes that dont run rich are trying to be smart/cute about it, but they're gonna regret and look like morons. He was drafted to go straight into the team. He'll get plenty of game time as they try to develop him.

Dont be silly.

bjrouse

Is he still everyones 6th pick in the midfield...I seem to be seeing that he is slipping off everyones radar

Cool9

He ain't mine .... never was. And yes, of course I am trying to be smart about it.

peanut

I'n for me. more than likely on the ground. with two other gun rookies on the bench, one will play each week and eventually be 3 solid cash cows.

he doesn't need the time to adjust to the mans game, he's been playing it for two years, much like anthony at north. thats the big difference with rookies, his body is ready now. 

DAZZLER

I'm not sold on him, but I can see it is gunna hurt me, isn't it??

bjrouse

Quote from: DAZZLER on March 19, 2009, 02:04:59 AM
I'm not sold on him, but I can see it is gunna hurt me, isn't it??

that is exactly how i feel

Cool9

Ok ... I concede Daniel Rich is the stuff ... you were right Ando and others. Luckily I did go D Rich over Stephen Hill in Midfield before round 1 lockout! Can't believe his 114 ... great score and on ground for me this week. Bonus city

BlueBoy

Wow, this kid is a star.  Watched him today vs Carlton.  He's had 2 years in the WAFL so he is more than prepared.  This years Dalziell!

bendylan

i have rich, ziebell and hill (don't know why anyone wouldn't) and rich has so far been the best scorer by far. is there any other way to answer the question?