Previous topic - Next topic

dtrain

got 14 trades left and proberly use 3 trades in the next bye round

betch ya

have 13, will prob use 3 next round

-Hector-

Have 12 n will probably use 3 this rnd.

remon tea

11, probably use 1 on Gibson if he plays alright and either Smith/McDonald/Horsley have tripe games.

T Dog

only 8 left  :'( used 3 this round. Conca, Zaha, Magner out for S.Shaw, Priddis and Thommo.

eagles929406

8 left, 674k in the bank
gonna bring in swan and thompson and cloke next week, 5 left team finalised for year

McRooster

No threat in main league this week, might hold for the second week in a row.

Capper

used 3 trades this week and have 9 left

Shrews

2 left, both will we be used next week:

Bugg  to M.Johnson
Treloar to Chapman (maybe Sidebottom if I can afford him)

Completed team will then be:

Backs: Deledio, Scotland, Goddard, Hargrave, Heppell, Enright, M.Johnson (Mohr, Darley)
Mids: Ablett, Thompson, Mitchell, Rockliff, Dal Santo, J.Selwood (Zorko, Sexton)
Rucks: Cox, Stephenson (Redden, J.Hall)
Forwards: Franklin, Robinson, Dangerfield, Harvey, S.Johnson, Pavlich, Chapman (Dickson, Patton)

And i'll leave it in the lap of the Gods to ensure my boys are injury free for the rest of the season  ;D

Currently 14,246 after two very poor rounds in 10 and 11.  Much more like it this week though as i'm on target for 2100+ and that should be enough to bounce back into the top 10k.   

Fenno

Quote from: Shrews on June 17, 2012, 07:43:01 AM

Bugg  to M.Johnson

Backs: Deledio, Scotland, Goddard, Hargrave, Heppell, Enright, M.Johnson (Mohr, Darley)
Mids: Ablett, Thompson, Mitchell, Rockliff, Dal Santo, J.Selwood (Zorko, Sexton)
Forwards: Franklin, Robinson, Dangerfield, Harvey, S.Johnson, Pavlich, Chapman (Dickson, Patton)

And i'll leave it in the lap of the Gods to ensure my boys are injury free for the rest of the season  ;D

Currently 14,246 after two very poor rounds in 10 and 11.  Much more like it this week though as i'm on target for 2100+ and that should be enough to bounce back into the top 10k.
You won't finish top 20k with 0 trades left

dtrain

Bugg  to M.Johnson

only two left u went trade crazy save them as long as u can

captain dt

DT Gun

Bugg  to M.Johnson

put zorko on the field and dont bring in chapman, same scores!

TheHanger

6, but only three more trades left for completing them, the 3 remaining for injuries, will just scrape in

Ricochet

still 10 for me, maybe one upgrade to Beams this week