Main Menu

All Australian 21st Century

Started by monstrum, June 16, 2012, 02:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

i have put together a team of player my rules were only that the player had to played at least 1 game past 2000 for example locket played all his good footy before 2000 but did play after so he still counts, also my bench was a player for each lin back, fwd, Centre, follower...

have a go, or don't whatever heres my team tell me what u think if u want! (obviousley alot of guys stiff to miss out  :D

B:      Gavin Waganeen        Scarlett                 Corey Enright

HB:    Andrew McLeod      Stephen Silvagni        Glen Archer

C:      Scott West              Mark Ricciuto           Simon Black

HF:    Adam Goodes          Wayne Carey            James Hird (C)

F:      Robert Harvey         Tony Lockett             Ben Cousins

FOL:  Cox        Judd(vc)    GAj

INT:   Voss, Fletcher, Sandilands, J.Brown

ossie85

Surely Nathan Buckley - Brownlow, Norm Smith, Rising Star, multiple All-Aus, best and fairests, hall of famer - gets the nod ahead of Scott West

Interesting rules you applied, but that's my only real gripe. The rest looks great! Though lots of midfielders in the forward line

Spite

Quote from: ossie85 on June 16, 2012, 03:20:51 PM
Surely Nathan Buckley - Brownlow, Norm Smith, Rising Star, multiple All-Aus, best and fairests, hall of famer - gets the nod ahead of Scott West

Interesting rules you applied, but that's my only real gripe. The rest looks great! Though lots of midfielders in the forward line

+1 bucks over scott west

bomberboy0618

Hirdy Captain- I think I love you (no homo).

monstrum

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 16, 2012, 04:11:03 PM
Hirdy Captain- I think I love you (no homo).

not bad coming from someone who hates Essendon lol :P

Quote from: ossie85 on June 16, 2012, 03:20:51 PM

as a traditional wingman i would rather scott west, i would have put Pendles in that possition before Buckley. Buckleys was nudged out by judd, gaj, riccuto, they were the only possitions he was considered for, allthough i didn't say it in my rules, one of the things i considered was it to be a team that acctually played together not just the best player in each possition.

Scotty West still has a pretty bloody good individual award list, just stiff his team never got to the Granny

Justin Bieber

monstrum

oh he was also beaten to the bench spot by Voss

as i said there was more than a few stiff not to get in

monstrum

Quote from: whatlez on June 16, 2012, 04:23:20 PM
Sandilands??

well he took the spot on the bench for the Followers, i certainly don't need another rover/ruck rover, with cousins and harvey in the fwd line mcleod in the backs, and voss on the bench, it was Sandi or Primus and i took Sandi, Probly should'v taken Corey Mckernan now that i think about it..  :(

Hawka

Crawford??
Hodge??
not even Buddy :(

Justin Bieber

Hmm Corey Enright?

Not sure on this one, he may have 5 AA, but...

Ziplock

buddy could definitely be up there by the time he retires... if he ever learns how to kick the flower straight.

monstrum

Quote from: Hawka on June 16, 2012, 04:34:57 PM
Crawford??
Hodge??
not even Buddy :(

i know! hodge got pushed out by Mcleod, crawford got pushed out by judd to the bench, and then by Voss off the bench crawford was very stiff!.. and just couldn't fit buddy in there (not yet) a couple ahead of him

monstrum

Quote from: whatlez on June 16, 2012, 04:44:51 PM
Hmm Corey Enright?

who would u put there?... u can add 3 premierships to those 4 AA's

Ringo

Quote from: monstrum on June 16, 2012, 04:58:06 PM
Quote from: whatlez on June 16, 2012, 04:44:51 PM
Hmm Corey Enright?

who would u put there?... u can add 3 premierships to those 4 AA's
Justin Leppitsch 2 time AA before retirement

Interesting concept mons and good discussion.  Bias but still no place for Nigel Lappin.

monstrum

Quote from: Ziplock on June 16, 2012, 04:46:50 PM
buddy could definitely be up there by the time he retires... if he ever learns how to kick the flower straight.

he could but the only spot he gets is CHF and carey, j.brown, tredrea, N.Roo are the guys he competing against (buddy dosn't go on a flank :P)