Main Menu

fail h2h

Started by Ziplock, June 14, 2012, 11:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

DT really shouldn't be showing full H2H teams atm... its showing what everyones trades are, captains choices etc. in a partial lockout.

Nails

Doesn't really matter. People can trade/reverse trade etc.

Captain choices aren't locked in. Essentially it's the same as looking at someone's scores last week as they can change anything up until the last second. Nothing is official yet so it's useless info really.

Justin Bieber

Yeah I don't see your point?

Just trade late...

nathan11

Well can't reverse trade anymore but no different to just looking at their team last week really

Ziplock

you can't reverse trades. It does make a difference- you can look at someones team now and be like- damn, he traded in scott thompson... well now I need to trade in XXX to even the playing field. Or like- man I cant believe he could afford ablett, I'll captain sidebottom to give me a POD edge.

it really does make a difference... I'm pretty sure they've never shown H2H before in partial lockouts as well :S

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ziplock on June 15, 2012, 12:26:26 AM
I'm pretty sure they've never shown H2H before in partial lockouts as well :S
Well then you'd be pretty wrong. They do every time

Spite

It annoying because my opponent who is taking 3 more donuts than me, had 2 POD players score ~a ton each so he will probably trade now to try and win even though he was going tank. :/

Ziplock

wooooah really?

that's stupid :P

what other thursday night h2h games have we had this season?

I thought that if they showed h2h it was only for locked out players...

but that may have been a dream where fantasy football was perfect, lockouts were done properly, spoils and other 1%s were attributed points, and behinds weren't so undervalued :P

Spite

Quote from: Ziplock on June 15, 2012, 12:54:18 AM
wooooah really?

that's stupid :P

what other thursday night h2h games have we had this season?

I thought that if they showed h2h it was only for locked out players...

but that may have been a dream where fantasy football was perfect, lockouts were done properly, spoils and other 1%s were attributed points, and behinds weren't so undervalued :P

That's pretty much SC...but lockouts and byes were handled terribly.

Ziplock

behinds are still undervalued in sc :P

DT Gun

could have used it as gamesmanship...

Make people doubt their captain instead of just picking Boyd this week

Holz

I was abit silly didnt read the reverse trade thing and did my trades right after lockout. Really hope sam shaw or goldy arent late withdrawals.

I have 1 trade left and im planning a suprsie right before lockout.

Ziplock

ftr, my league opponent decided to change his captain to boyd (the same as me) from ablett, since he was projected for a higher score, he didn't see the point in risking it.

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Ziplock on June 16, 2012, 02:13:39 PM
ftr, my league opponent decided to change his captain to boyd (the same as me) from ablett, since he was projected for a higher score, he didn't see the point in risking it.
Turns out to be good then(for now..), Gazza got 148!!

ossie85

Speaking of AFL fails...

They really should know how to spell player names