Main Menu

want to try a new beer down to 5

Started by Spuds11, June 14, 2012, 11:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spuds11

want to try one of these beers please rate them 1st and 2nd choice if you tryed them

Spuds11

i guess by none of you voting you havent tried these beers either

tor01doc

Try Sierra Nevada - America's best beer IMO. Hic.

Noz

Spuds11

Spuds11

looks like ill be getting some little creatures pilsner

Spuds11

thanks people ill rap this up here and lock votes its clear what the best beer to try is

tor01doc

James Squires have a good range - Amber Ale! Yummy.

White Rabbit from Healesville.

Mornington Peninsula Breweries too.

The list goes on.

ubeaut

Anything by little creatures is great. I personally like the Pale Ale. Also recommend Fat Yak, James Squire Golden Ale, and Leffe from Belgium.

Spuds11

will have to try some of these beers in the coming weeks want try all new beers instead of being boring and sticking with the regulars

ubeaut

Quote from: Spuds11 on June 14, 2012, 12:33:31 PM
will have to try some of these beers in the coming weeks want try all new beers instead of being boring and sticking with the regulars
Great call mate. Once I started trying decent beer I can't drink VIC or CD anymore, they just taste full of chemicals and yuk. Also try Lowenbrau, Hoegarden, and for a mighty kick Coopers Vintage Ale.

monstrum

Not really the place for this thread, if u had a look in the front bar theres a recent thread on this

dansmcd

http://beeradvocate.com/lists/top-au

Forget those, get your hands on some Feral Hop Hog if you want a great Aussie beer. If that's too bitter for you, go for Little Creatures Pale Ale or Stone and Wood Pacific Ale.

tor01doc

Once when I was a young lad I asked the guys at Acland Cellars to send me 2 cartons of 'ineresting' beers.

Later that week a wonderful delivery arrived and it was full of the most amazing array of imported and local beers imaginable.

It is a good idea for birthday presents too.

By the way, my birthday is coming up soon so if any of you aren't sure what to get me...

newfreofan

Anything from the feral brewery is great, also a big fan of the white rabbit dark ale