Another Team Rating!

Started by clackerz, February 10, 2010, 04:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clackerz

Was looking for some criticism on my team (both good and bad).
Looking for the league win here - not chasing the overall.

FWD: Goddard, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Greenwood, Schoenmakers, Maguire, (Davis, Silvagni)

MID: GAJ, Goodes, Gibbs, Cooney, Cotchin, Martin (Bastinac, Kayler-Thomson)

RUC: Cox, Kruezer (Trengove, Craig)

FWD: Riewoldt, Brown, Higgins, Tippett, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Polkinghorne (Gumbleton, Podsaidly)

I reckon I'll have issues with the backline - need to strengthen it up a bit.

I have $169K left in the kitty.

ando_10

very strong alot of depth upgrade greenwood to ladson and id give it a 8.5

clackerz

Thanks for the feedback.
I've actually gone with J.Frawley.
This leaves me with $75K

Still I think my defense is my problem area, it would mean I need to play with the other areas to free up cash to upgrade a defender.

I'm not comfortable with Schoenmakers or Maguire as constant starters......

ando_10

depends how maguire fits in to the lions structure if ya ask me they will need him

wardleduck

something must be wrong with Cotchin... they're only training him twice a week

upgrade kayler-thompson for a better cash cow such as trengove or morabito

not sure about Hunt.

ando_10

wardleduck apparently cotchin was one of the best in there intra club match.

wardleduck

Maybe so but i read today that he is only training twice a week.

Don't get me wrong about Cotchin though, i had him in my team to begin with. I reckon he will be a huge player this year, similar to what Swallow did last year.

Just have to to wait and see how he goes in the NAB cup, hope he plays and plays well because i want him in my team!

clackerz

Yeah - I'm watching him over the NAB cup

clackerz

Here's another draft update:

DEF:
Goddard, Hodge, Kennelly, Suban, Hunt, Greenwood, Schoenmakers (Davis, Silvagni)

MID:
GAJ, Gibbs, Cooney, Masten, Cotchin, Martin (J,Trengove, Morabito)

RUCK:
Cox, Kruezer (Lobbe, Fitzpatrick)

FWD:
Riewoldt, Brown, Higgins, Tippett, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Polkinghorne (Shepheard, Podsiadly)

kazam

Yep second team looks good. I would nearly even see Maguire getting more points than Schoenmakers, trade him out for Maguire and get yourself nad extra 100k or so... Cotchin did apparently dominate prac match, maybe trengrove starting instead of martin. and just keep and eye on polkinghorne and hunt over pre season... also look at ur ruck reserves, jackson trengrove seems more likely to play for ports team than lobbe, if westhoff ends up being secon ruck lobbe might not play, however trengrove can play back line... 7.5/10

Sams Town

That looks a fairly sound team, Kazam that is a very good point about Lobbe but look at his Forward line. He has Tippett there. Thats an automatic Ruck fill in for a short patch if needed. Just another way to look at it with this new MPP rule.
Cheers

fossburger

Sams Town

Foss go to Supercoach log in near there I think bottom left of log in box is Whats New have a read of the new Multi Player Positioning Rule