Main Menu

All australian team

Started by tom_legend, June 12, 2012, 12:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

I thought I would have a go - I tried to pick players in their positions (not put midfielders in the forward line etc)

B: Heath Grundy, Ted Richards, Grant Birchall
HB: Beau Waters, Luke McPharlin, Brent Reilly
C: Dane Swan, Jobe Watson, Scott Thompson
HF: Dayne Beams, Lance Franklin, Lewis Jetta
F: Drew Petrie, Matthew Pavlich, Jordan Lewis
Foll: Sam Jacobs, Gary Ablett, Scott Pendlebury
Inter: Dean Cox, Rory Sloane, Sam Mitchell, Patrick Dangerfield

Lots of apologies (in no particular order)

Michael Johnson, Chris Mayne, Scott Thompson (NM), Joel Selwood, Steve Johnson, Ben Rutten, Nathan Jones, Heath Shaw, Steele Sidebottom, Kieren Jack, Josh P Kennedy, Heath Scotland, Chris Judd, Brett Deledio, Ivan Maric, Trent Cotchin, Nick Dal Santo, Nick Reiwoldt, Lenny Hayes, Matthew Boyd, Ryan Griffen, Scott Selwood, Matthew Priddis, Wil Schofield, Josh Gibson, Matt Suckling

Justin Bieber

Deledio is a bit still valks. They will definitely name him as Half-Back flanker, so just take out Reilly and he will slot into there.

valkorum

Quote from: whatlez on July 27, 2012, 04:51:41 PM
Deledio is a bit still valks. They will definitely name him as Half-Back flanker, so just take out Reilly and he will slot into there.

Dont underestimate the value of Brent Reilly, although I must admit it was between Reilly/Deledio/Johnson/Mattiner/Waters/Suckling for a the 2 x HB spots.

Justin Bieber

Suckling won't get a run, had a better year last year..

Waters/Reilly/Deledio will be the 2. Lids will make the team for sure.

Ziplock

lol, maybe the afl will go unconventional with 3 rucks ;)

I could see the value of nic nat as a really tall mid :P

Noz

I don't think Mitchell will get in this year, He hasn't been as dominating as he was last year.

Kennedy deserves a spot

Toga

Quote from: valkorum on July 27, 2012, 04:49:15 PM
I thought I would have a go - I tried to pick players in their positions (not put midfielders in the forward line etc)

Michael Johnson, Chris Mayne, Scott Thompson (NM), Joel Selwood, Steve Johnson, Ben Rutten, Nathan Jones, Heath Shaw, Steele Sidebottom, Kieren Jack, Josh P Kennedy, Heath Scotland, Chris Judd, Brett Deledio, Ivan Maric, Trent Cotchin, Nick Dal Santo, Nick Reiwoldt, Lenny Hayes, Matthew Boyd, Ryan Griffen, Scott Selwood, Matthew Priddis, Wil Schofield, Josh Gibson, Matt Suckling

soo you must be a crows supporter.

rory sloane? really? and even danger? don't know about them mate... think lids/boyd/jp would be a bit stiff not to get named over either of those two..

Torpedo10

Mate, either Sloane or Mitchell should go out for Cotchin. Also JPK could almost top Pendles this year with his efficiency. Maric has been pretty good this year, I reckon he could almost sneak in.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Toga on July 29, 2012, 03:38:27 PM

rory sloane? really? and even danger? don't know about them mate... think lids/boyd/jp would be a bit stiff not to get named over either of those two..

Yeah I don't agree with Sloane, but he is a Freomantle supporter ::)

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on July 29, 2012, 05:16:55 PM
Quote from: Toga on July 29, 2012, 03:38:27 PM

Yeah I don't agree with Sloane, but he is a Freomantle supporter ::)

haha ok cheers mate, just thought some of those crows in there was a bit dubious and it sounded like a bloody one-eyed crows supporter move to me... but i definitely don't agree with reilly and sloane, and to a lesser extent, danger.

Toga

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 06, 2012, 08:19:55 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on July 06, 2012, 07:54:33 PM
yeah, walker keeps getting dropped.

I mean, was dropped. Which is why he's such a douche.
dropped? eh? suspended is not dropped! hard to drop the most promising foward in the comp, if you think differently, you are wrong

lol you think he's the most promising forward in the comp... classic stuff..

Ziplock

yeah. That's clearly cameron :P

Toga

Quote from: Ziplock on July 29, 2012, 07:44:08 PM

he was actually the first thought that came to my mind! i reckon i'd be labelling him as most promising, tom hawkins, sam reid and even drew petrie on his current form are more promising than tex...

most brain-dead maybe ;)

Noz

Quote from: Toga on July 29, 2012, 07:53:07 PM

he was actually the first thought that came to my mind! i reckon i'd be labelling him as most promising, tom hawkins, sam reid and even drew petrie on his current form are more promising than tex...

most brain-dead maybe ;)

Drew Petrie must be really good to be one of the most promising forwards at 29 years old.

Toga

Quote from: Noz on July 29, 2012, 07:57:34 PM
Quote from: Toga on July 29, 2012, 07:53:07 PM

most brain-dead maybe ;)

Drew Petrie must be really good to be one of the most promising forwards at 29 years old.

well im not saying he's gonna win the rising star am I? so I think its right to say his form is promising...?