Rate this sh!t....

Started by HillHero13, February 09, 2010, 11:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

ok this is the same team as before but no one seams to be looking at the updated team i posted so here is my UPDATED team....

13,600k left

Backs:
S.Goodwin
C.Newman
H.Shaw
L.Gilbee
S.Mckernan
B.Shepard
D.Talia
---------------------
T.Hunt
J.Carlisle

Mids
G.Ablett (C)
N.Dal Santo (VC)
B.Vince
S.Thompson
R.Palmer
J.Trengove
-------------------
J.Crichton
R.Bastinac

Rucks
D.Cox
A.Sandilands                                    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<i like!!
-----------------------
J.Craig
M.Lobbe

Fowards
J.Brown
L.Franklin
D.Giansiracusa
K.Tippett
P.Dangerfield
P.Davis
-----------------
S.Gumbelton
L.Tapscott

Please rate...

ronl

Mate, you're asking a lot of those kids in the backfield, if they don't get games you're going to be forced into early trades or, worse, take a trip to donut city.
Also, be sure you have cover for Palmer, it looks like he'll miss the first game or two.  In addition, I think Cox is money not wisely spent, with his injury concerns seemingly becoming more frequent.  I'd downgrade him to maybe a Macintosh or Jolley and use the money to shore up your backline with the likes of Kenelly, Hunt etc.  P.S.  You're missing a player in your forwards

bjrouse

Blueman

5.5/10 imo
a lot of holes in the backs and forwards cox is no certain starter this year and you have spent way to much on your mids i would re think your whole team sorry champ

gazjnr

i feel the same way about the backs mate your too light on. make sure u have cover for buddy cause he is oout until round 2 and then he plays geelong and the bulldogs so he may drop a bit, i have steve j in mine and will do a straight swap come round 3 or 4 for buddy

HillHero13

cheers guys i will post another team coz this deffinantly aint my best :(