Main Menu

brownlow

Started by gwsfevs, June 11, 2012, 04:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: Toga on July 30, 2012, 11:05:36 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on July 30, 2012, 10:27:20 PM
Tex has 37 goals in 12 games without kicking a goal last week, so name a forward with better than that smart ass?

thought we were talking about being the most elite kick in the comp "smartass"... but anyways, challenge accepted!

Tex: 37 Goals, 12 Games = 3.08 goals per game
Buddy: 51 Goals, 14 games = 3.6 goals per game

ooops i've already found a fwd with better stats than him...

find out what texy's efficiency is for us if he's such an elite kick honey xoxox
don't need to do shower for you. if you can't appreciate what the man does then go watch netball,

any idiot, even you, knows Tex is a confidence player, without missing all those weeks he'd be well on top. But congrats to you, you found out that Buddys 13 in a week put him in front of Tex didn't you?

stats don't make the man and no stats can make you, knob!

Tominator

Quote from: Toga on July 30, 2012, 09:43:23 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on July 30, 2012, 09:33:01 PM
Quote from: Tominator on July 30, 2012, 09:23:10 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on July 30, 2012, 11:20:02 AM
I would like Scott Thompson to win it, just because no one would have thought he would at the start of the year

I would love that too you know!
only Victorians don't know how good he has been, cos they don't care to see him play? like how Tex is the best kick in the game? as if anyone outside SA knows how good Tex is, or Thommo!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha classic mate! like any SA supporters care to look outside of SA for anything in footy. how many games are on TV that don't have an adelaide side in them? probably 1 per week, so what would you know?

and tex the best kick in the game? lmao.

i agree scottyT has been great this year but give me a flowering break mate

Lads you took that quote waaaay out of context, I've just rearranged it to what I actually said  so I don't cop a bashing on here ;)

lachie_001

Quote from: Toga on July 30, 2012, 10:15:35 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on July 30, 2012, 09:55:38 PM
Quote from: Toga on July 30, 2012, 09:43:23 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on July 30, 2012, 09:33:01 PM
Quote from: Tominator on July 30, 2012, 09:23:10 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on July 30, 2012, 11:20:02 AM
I would like Scott Thompson to win it, just because no one would have thought he would at the start of the year

I would love that too you know!
only Victorians don't know how good he has been, cos they don't care to see him play? like how Tex is the best kick in the game? as if anyone outside SA knows how good Tex is, or Thommo!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha classic mate! like any SA supporters care to look outside of SA for anything in footy. how many games are on TV that don't have an adelaide side in them? probably 1 per week, so what would you know?

and tex the best kick in the game? lmao.

i agree scottyT has been great this year but give me a flowering break mate

your an idiot Toga, anyone who has followed Walkers game knows he's an elite kick, your so anti Adelaide you probable don't even know which teams play here? well its the Port Power and Adelaide Crows, there's no forward in the game with a better goal/game record then Tex this year but you wouldn't know would you? and if Scotty doesn't win Charlie I'll put Jobe as my DP all off season!

hahahahahaha mate your such a one eyed-adelaide-supporting idiot lol, i actually live in adelaide so eat a dick, i know exactly wat teams play here because the media hypes them up so much it's gonna be fantastic watching them crash and burn at the end of the year :D

ok walkers done alright this season except his such a flowering idiot he can't play out the season coz he tries to break people's necks!!! but you can't say he is the most elite kick in the competition you moron there are that many players in the comp back it up with some stats and i'll start taking you seriously lol

as i stated before, Thommo has had a great season and is one of the reasons for the crow's success, but don't start talking like all of your players are the best in the competition! they aren't!

Sloane, Dangerfield, Thompson, walker, tippet, Jacobs, callinan and Mackay (underrated) and plenty more depth. The crows are elite and maybe not this year but in the coming years will be the best team in the afl.

Tyes

Are we still talking about the Brownlow? Haha.

Not saying they will win it, but I think Beams and Dangerfield are worth a mention. Dangerfield I can see polling very very well.

Still think Watson will win though, he deserves it.

Also, Cotchin or Rioli next year, you just watch.

monstrum

Cotchin yeah

Rioli  ???

Jukes

Imo Watson will win it with 32 votes, Thommo in second on 30, Ablett third with 29, Swan fourth on 27, Deledio 5th with 26.

Tominator

Thompson could definitely get 6 votes in his last 2 games, but will cop the Raines tag this week

I hope for Thommo's sake that Watson cops a  heavy tag over the next three weeks and doesn't get any votes ::)

Bill Manspeaker

Watson has it in the bag i reckon

Quote from: Tyes on August 12, 2012, 10:26:01 AM

what do we think Cotchin will be payin for the Brownlow next year? im jumpin on for sure

dmac07

Quote from: brad on August 14, 2012, 02:51:10 PM
Watson has it in the bag i reckon

Quote from: Tyes on August 12, 2012, 10:26:01 AM

what do we think Cotchin will be payin for the Brownlow next year? im jumpin on for sure

At a guess $12.

$6 - Watson
$7 - pendlebury
$9 - ablett
         Swan
         Dangerfield
$12- cotchin
          Kennedy
$15- selwood
          Murphy
          Beams

Chelskiman

Watson
Ablett
Beams
Cotchin
Swan

That's my top five, in order.

EZA100

i think watson's got it. maybe ablett, and if thompson picks up some form.

dmac07

This year, I'm saying

Watson
Swan
Ablett
Danger
Thompson/pendlebury

But still room to move if someone can come home with 4-5 votes in the last few rounds.

Tyes

No one has any love for JPK? I am not saying he is going to win it. But I think he will finish top 5. He should lead the brownlow untill about round 8 I would think?

BB67th

Quote from: Tyes on August 14, 2012, 08:28:50 PM
No one has any love for JPK? I am not saying he is going to win it. But I think he will finish top 5. He should lead the brownlow untill about round 8 I would think?
I've got him about 6th or 7th in my count I think. Polled really well at the start but faded off there for about 10 rounds.