Main Menu

brownlow

Started by gwsfevs, June 11, 2012, 04:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on July 29, 2012, 07:59:13 PM
Quote from: Toga on July 29, 2012, 07:46:08 PM
i reckon cotchin for a smokey, he will have polled in most games since the tigers haven't been thumped (should get 1-2 votes in a lot of lost games and 3 in a few of the games they've won)...

imo will poll higher than deledio.

Next year. I will put 5 dollars on Cochin to win next year before the season starts :)

yeah i reckon surely watson will be a shoo in for it this year, but i reckon cotch will be the surprise packet of the bunch.. should poll decent... and then next year 8)

dmac07

Quote from: Toga on July 29, 2012, 08:01:19 PM
Quote from: whatlez on July 29, 2012, 07:59:13 PM
Quote from: Toga on July 29, 2012, 07:46:08 PM
i reckon cotchin for a smokey, he will have polled in most games since the tigers haven't been thumped (should get 1-2 votes in a lot of lost games and 3 in a few of the games they've won)...

imo will poll higher than deledio.

Next year. I will put 5 dollars on Cochin to win next year before the season starts :)

yeah i reckon surely watson will be a shoo in for it this year, but i reckon cotch will be the surprise packet of the bunch.. should poll decent... and then next year 8)

I currently have cotchin on 10 votes in my counting, but wouldn't be suprised if he was higher

Purple 77

I would like Scott Thompson to win it, just because no one would have thought he would at the start of the year

Tominator

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 30, 2012, 11:20:02 AM
I would like Scott Thompson to win it, just because no one would have thought he would at the start of the year

I would love that too you know!

Kellogscrunchynut

No Swan in the poll  ???

tbagrocks

Quote from: Tominator on July 30, 2012, 09:23:10 PM

only Victorians don't know how good he has been, cos they don't care to see him play? like how Tex is the best kick in the game? as if anyone outside SA knows how good Tex is, or Thommo!

Holz

Priddis deserves the brownlow but looks like its going to thompson or watson

Toga

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 30, 2012, 09:33:01 PM

only Victorians don't know how good he has been, cos they don't care to see him play? like how Tex is the best kick in the game? as if anyone outside SA knows how good Tex is, or Thommo!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha classic mate! like any SA supporters care to look outside of SA for anything in footy. how many games are on TV that don't have an adelaide side in them? probably 1 per week, so what would you know?

and tex the best kick in the game? lmao.

i agree scottyT has been great this year but give me a flowering break mate

upthemaidens

not sure about no one, i got  him  start of season at $51

tbagrocks

Quote from: Toga on July 30, 2012, 09:43:23 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahaha classic mate! like any SA supporters care to look outside of SA for anything in footy. how many games are on TV that don't have an adelaide side in them? probably 1 per week, so what would you know?

your an idiot Toga, anyone who has followed Walkers game knows he's an elite kick, your so anti Adelaide you probable don't even know which teams play here? well its the Port Power and Adelaide Crows, there's no forward in the game with a better goal/game record then Tex this year but you wouldn't know would you? and if Scotty doesn't win Charlie I'll put Jobe as my DP all off season!

Toga

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 30, 2012, 09:55:38 PM
Quote from: Toga on July 30, 2012, 09:43:23 PM

your an idiot Toga, anyone who has followed Walkers game knows he's an elite kick, your so anti Adelaide you probable don't even know which teams play here? well its the Port Power and Adelaide Crows, there's no forward in the game with a better goal/game record then Tex this year but you wouldn't know would you? and if Scotty doesn't win Charlie I'll put Jobe as my DP all off season!

hahahahahaha mate your such a one eyed-adelaide-supporting idiot lol, i actually live in adelaide so eat a dick, i know exactly wat teams play here because the media hypes them up so much it's gonna be fantastic watching them crash and burn at the end of the year :D

ok walkers done alright this season except his such a flowering idiot he can't play out the season coz he tries to break people's necks!!! but you can't say he is the most elite kick in the competition you moron there are that many players in the comp back it up with some stats and i'll start taking you seriously lol

as i stated before, Thommo has had a great season and is one of the reasons for the crow's success, but don't start talking like all of your players are the best in the competition! they aren't!

tbagrocks

Tex has 37 goals in 12 games without kicking a goal last week, so name a forward with better than that smart ass?

Toga

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 30, 2012, 10:27:20 PM
Tex has 37 goals in 12 games without kicking a goal last week, so name a forward with better than that smart ass?

thought we were talking about being the most elite kick in the comp "smartass"... but anyways, challenge accepted!

Tex: 37 Goals, 12 Games = 3.08 goals per game
Buddy: 51 Goals, 14 games = 3.6 goals per game

ooops i've already found a fwd with better stats than him...

find out what texy's efficiency is for us if he's such an elite kick honey xoxox

Justin Bieber

Toga