Started by gwsfevs, June 11, 2012, 04:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwsfevs

kilbluff1985

wrong forum but will be Watson or Thompson

dtrain

be close watson not a bad bet

monstrum

wanted to get money on Watson as soon as markets opend but was poor... got him at $17 though ;)

also JPK for a place

Justin Bieber

jaffa35

Swan Beams or Pendlebury

dmac07

3 way tie, Watson, pendles, ablett, 26 votes each

TheHanger

Ablett definitely won't win
53 possesions and in my opinion shouldn't get 3 votes, his team is so bad and he is making nooooooooo difference, he gets cheap possessions (only 4 clearances out of 53 possies)

Watson will win because he will be in the top 3 almost every game

essendon2

Quote from: TheHanger on June 11, 2012, 09:16:01 PM
Ablett definitely won't win
53 possesions and in my opinion shouldn't get 3 votes, his team is so bad and he is making nooooooooo difference, he gets cheap possessions (only 4 clearances out of 53 possies)

Watson will win because he will be in the top 3 almost every game
+1

it's not bias, it's just facts

dmac07

Swan making a late run with 11-12 votes in last 5 weeks by my count.

Spinking

Quote from: dmac07 on July 29, 2012, 11:04:28 AM

I reckon you could be right here. I'd written him off, but he is having a very solid month. Between him and Waton for me at the moment.

monstrum

Quote from: Spinking on July 29, 2012, 11:16:55 AM
Quote from: dmac07 on July 29, 2012, 11:04:28 AM

I reckon you could be right here. I'd written him off, but he is having a very solid month. Between him and Waton for me at the moment.

not even in the poll  ???

Ziplock

I dunno... I've seen a couple of the pies recent games, and I thought swannie was looking a bit average tbh.

last night against the giants, most of his goals came when the game was over (giants were only in it for a quarter and a half), and seriously, I dunno how he racked up so many possessions, cause I swear I barely saw him :/

Toga

i reckon cotchin for a smokey, he will have polled in most games since the tigers haven't been thumped (should get 1-2 votes in a lot of lost games and 3 in a few of the games they've won)...

imo will poll higher than deledio.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Toga on July 29, 2012, 07:46:08 PM
i reckon cotchin for a smokey, he will have polled in most games since the tigers haven't been thumped (should get 1-2 votes in a lot of lost games and 3 in a few of the games they've won)...

imo will poll higher than deledio.

Next year. I will put 5 dollars on Cochin to win next year before the season starts :)