Started by monstrum, June 11, 2012, 03:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: monstrum on October 17, 2012, 02:38:45 AM
Yeh good idea i reckon

2012 winner = tabs

2013 trophy = tabs trophy

And so on..

Pretty sure if thats what u said, im gettin pretty tired  ::)
2012 winner = tabs
2012 trophy = tabs trophy
2013 trophy = tabs trophy
2013 winner = mons
2014 trophy = mons trophy

or
2012 winner = tabs
2012 trophy = tabs trophy
2013 winner = mons
2013 trophy = mons trophy

monstrum

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tabs on October 17, 2012, 12:04:00 AM
Week 6 Results
Victoria Vinco (2-4) lost to Big Ben Rapistberger (4-2) 115.1-135.6
Aussie Colliwobblers (5-1) lost to Gorilla Mask (4-2) 106.5-116.9
Angry Pirates (2-4) defeated Team Koopas Kickas (1-5) 111.2-83.7
Jerboa Rats (3-3) lost to Team JayP41 (4-2) 107.8-109
Keiraville Therapists (4-2) lost to Death Star Bill (1-5) 73.7-74

awards to follow

How can anyone be shower enough to lose with 53+ points from their QB -  what a SPUD.....

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 17, 2012, 09:48:56 PM
Quote from: tabs on October 17, 2012, 12:04:00 AM
Week 6 Results
Victoria Vinco (2-4) lost to Big Ben Rapistberger (4-2) 115.1-135.6
Aussie Colliwobblers (5-1) lost to Gorilla Mask (4-2) 106.5-116.9
Angry Pirates (2-4) defeated Team Koopas Kickas (1-5) 111.2-83.7
Jerboa Rats (3-3) lost to Team JayP41 (4-2) 107.8-109
Keiraville Therapists (4-2) lost to Death Star Bill (1-5) 73.7-74

awards to follow

How can anyone be shower enough to lose with 53+ points from their QB -  what a SPUD.....
aThats why you get the GAJ medal

Mat0369

I just made a great trade in my ppr league. I end up with Jimmy Graham after trading Boldin and Finley for him. My team is now looking insane.

QB: Roethlisberger/Romo (weakest point of my team since they are both inconsistent)
RB: Forte
RB: McFadden
WR: Nelson
WR: Colston
RB/WR: Alfred Morris
TE: Graham
D/ST: Steelers (other weakness with all their injuries)
K: Bironas

Bench
Burleson
Roberts
Gordon (killed it the past two weeks)
Fleener
Goodson (DMC handcuff)
Spare bench spot

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 19, 2012, 01:48:51 AM
I just made a great trade in my ppr league. I end up with Jimmy Graham after trading Boldin and Finley for him. My team is now looking insane.

QB: Roethlisberger/Romo (weakest point of my team since they are both inconsistent)
RB: Forte
RB: McFadden
WR: Nelson
WR: Colston
RB/WR: Alfred Morris
TE: Graham
D/ST: Steelers (other weakness with all their injuries)
K: Bironas

Bench
Burleson
Roberts
Gordon (killed it the past two weeks)
Fleener
Goodson (DMC handcuff)
Spare bench spot

yeh nice team, dont know whats happening with Finley at the moment, just cant get involved in the game.

Gotta love having Friday off so that i can watch the defensive struggle that is the 49ers and Seahawks, dont worry CW i wont tell you the score

Colliwobblers

nice game just watched the 49ers seahaws thirsday night football...

who has Gore what a BEAST - great game, so was Lynch but Gore was awesome...

Think I have akers and 49ers D in a few leagues so not a bad night out, but shower for akers, hurts when they dont kick 3or4 field goals a game...

Mat0369

Quote from: tabs on October 19, 2012, 02:01:59 PM
yeh nice team, dont know whats happening with Finley at the moment, just cant get involved in the game.

Gotta love having Friday off so that i can watch the defensive struggle that is the 49ers and Seahawks, dont worry CW i wont tell you the score

Considering it is a 12 team league I am very happy

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 20, 2012, 02:39:12 AM
Quote from: tabs on October 19, 2012, 02:01:59 PM

Considering it is a 12 team league I am very happy
even better then

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 20, 2012, 01:29:39 AM
nice game just watched the 49ers seahaws thirsday night football...

who has Gore what a BEAST - great game, so was Lynch but Gore was awesome...

Think I have akers and 49ers D in a few leagues so not a bad night out, but shower for akers, hurts when they dont kick 3or4 field goals a game...
The seahawks couldnt catch a cold, couldnt believe it. Had their chances and didnt take them.

Lynch was in beast mode as was Gore who didnt finish the game as he looked sore

Colliwobblers

Gore got beat up pretty bad, was a hostile and hard defense and he kept ploughing into it, took its toll...

Mat0369

I need a bit of advice on who to start.

I am tossing up between Big Ben and Romo.

QuoteCincinnati has now gone a full month without allowing an opposing quarterback to top 250 passing yards, so this is not a cakewalk for Big Ben. Plus, after throwing eight touchdown passes in his first three games, he's only thrown two TDs in the last two contests.

Romo is coming up against a bad Carolina D with no Murray so they will probably throw the ball a lot. Romo is TO prone which is a bit of a worry.

Who would you start?

I am having to start Fleener because Graham is out injured so this decision could be the one that either wins it or loses it for me.

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 21, 2012, 07:25:54 PM
I need a bit of advice on who to start.

I am tossing up between Big Ben and Romo.

QuoteCincinnati has now gone a full month without allowing an opposing quarterback to top 250 passing yards, so this is not a cakewalk for Big Ben. Plus, after throwing eight touchdown passes in his first three games, he's only thrown two TDs in the last two contests.

Romo is coming up against a bad Carolina D with no Murray so they will probably throw the ball a lot. Romo is TO prone which is a bit of a worry.

Who would you start?

I am having to start Fleener because Graham is out injured so this decision could be the one that either wins it or loses it for me.
Romo just, Witten should see some ball IMO

Mat0369

Quote from: tabs on October 21, 2012, 08:09:24 PM
Romo just, Witten should see some ball IMO

Richie Cunningham is a terrible D coordinator so I expect that defense to get lit up. I just really don't trust Romo.

Colliwobblers

just got gresham off the waiver wire to replace tamme who is on a bye and graham who is being a spud and getting some pansy rest...

almost missed it the donut would have been hard to swallow on the back of last weeks loss even with Rodgers 900 points!  ::)