ESPN - NFL Fantasy 2012/13

Started by monstrum, June 11, 2012, 03:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

I also benched Kenny 'hands of stone' Britt this week for Mendenhall and Nicks (who still might not play). Ouch

Mat0369

I am starting Big Ben in one of my other leagues and the guy I am playing is starting Miller. This is very frustrating since it is PPR.

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 12, 2012, 03:43:24 PM
I am starting Big Ben in one of my other leagues and the guy I am playing is starting Miller. This is very frustrating since it is PPR.
ouch, not good!

This year has been a disaster

Mat0369

When you look at my teams on paper, they look really good. I just don't get consistent production from any of my players or I have had a lot of injuries in the same position.

Capper

Mat0369

Quote from: tabs on October 12, 2012, 06:18:55 PM
What do you do with Jennings??

Depends where you are positioned in terms of playoffs. If you are desperate you might have to trade, if you can wait it out, that is what you have to do. Same thing with Nicks owners. If you have both in the same team, you are screwed. They have both lost about all their value so if you trade them you won't get much in return.  I have my eye on a couple of Browns receivers at the moment (that is not exactly the smartest move) who could be some good bench coverage. Jordan Norwood is one guy but he injured himself (9 targets, 9 receptions), Josh Gordon the other (supplemental draft, 2 receptions for 2 TD's). Stokley could be another smokey. Peyton has chemistry with him from his Colts days. He has caught a few TD's the last couple of weeks. Jordy Nelson and Finley are bigger disappointments then Jennings though. At least Jennings has been injured. The other two can't get anywhere near their production from last season.

Capper

Got hit hard by injuries as well.

In thie league i have Holmes and Amendola out and Finley maybe playing whilst Colston has the bye this week.

In my 2QB league i have i also have Holmes and Amendola out and Finley maybe playing whilst Spoles hass the bye. Gates is my back up TE who hasnt done anything decent this year yet.

I got lucky in the NFL.com league with having Gronkowski (injured) and Gonzalez (No 1) but also have Amendola out whilst Lynch, Austin and Jennings have been limited in practice of late

Colliwobblers

finley has to score big against the texans if he plays....

you can't run the ball against the texans, and the packers don't care much for running anyway, surely finley is due for a big one!

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 13, 2012, 02:38:39 AM

you can't run the ball against the texans, and the packers don't care much for running anyway, surely finley is due for a big one!
Thats why i picked up Jones

Mat0369

Quote from: tabs on October 13, 2012, 02:25:52 AM
Got hit hard by injuries as well.

In thie league i have Holmes and Amendola out and Finley maybe playing whilst Colston has the bye this week.

In my 2QB league i have i also have Holmes and Amendola out and Finley maybe playing whilst Spoles hass the bye. Gates is my back up TE who hasnt done anything decent this year yet.

I got lucky in the NFL.com league with having Gronkowski (injured) and Gonzalez (No 1) but also have Amendola out whilst Lynch, Austin and Jennings have been limited in practice of late

Finley should play this week but I don't expect him to do anything. I drafted Holmes in one of my leagues and cut him as soon as he got injured. I ended up with Gates in the one league where I had to auto draft because of work. He looks to be cooked. Lynch will play and Austin should as well (he is in my never again pile)

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 13, 2012, 02:38:39 AM

I can't see it happening. Texans have allowed 201 yards to TE's all season. Their D has been dominant all season. They have allowed 73 points (4th in the league), 3rd in yards allowed per game and 3rd in passing yards allowed per game. All the TD's that the TE's have caught have actually been the back up TE's apart from Cumberland who was starting on the day with Keller out. He has to score a TD to be effective on the day but I don't think he will have a huge game.

Capper

and i started Mendenhall in front of Bradshaw as Bradshaw is playing the 49ers. Dam you Steelers

Mat0369

I see Bradshaw putting up 6-10 max against the 9'ers. You went with the smart play there.

Capper

hopefully he doesnt score more than 1.7 then in the NFL comp

Capper

might have to change the Jennings trophy as he is IA again. Killing me

BratPack

Aaron Rodgers Activates BEAST MODE!