ESPN - NFL Fantasy 2012/13

Started by monstrum, June 11, 2012, 03:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

haha yeh thats a good one thats pretty much what i was wondering if they could do, watching the cincinatti game today, sometimes they should have passed it...

but i don't think that was a very good quality game to watch either way lots of fumbles

Capper

Quote from: monstrum on September 07, 2012, 08:03:20 PM
haha yeh thats a good one thats pretty much what i was wondering if they could do, watching the cincinatti game today, sometimes they should have passed it...

but i don't think that was a very good quality game to watch either way lots of fumbles
What cincin game??? they play tuesday our time

Mat0369

Game day coming up. Everyone getting pumped?

monstrum

Pretty pumped, need a time converter or somethin.. What time is american et 1pm here in melb..?

monstrum

What teams everyone follow?

I finaly chose a team

Denver broncos.

Sifted through all the cheerleaders Without knowing what team they were and found my favourite  ;D

Capper

Quote from: monstrum on September 09, 2012, 10:26:37 PM
Pretty pumped, need a time converter or somethin.. What time is american et 1pm here in melb..?
+14 hours, i think so 1pm Sunday et is 3am Monday Syd/melb time.

monstrum

Oh thats a shower time, i thought it was a little better than that :( at least some games r on at a decent time

Mat0369

yeah 1 pm game is 3am est. It is a lot easier to watch them when we get the double daylight savings switch. I will be watching my Eagles play at 3am (even though I got a game pass). I can't wait after the ishy end to the AFL season for Carlton. Instead of getting to watch one bunch of over confident, underachieving, arrogant show ponies I get to watch another lot.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tabs on September 09, 2012, 10:34:15 PM

this :) i have fox so not sure what's on one free to air but i'm staying up for the saints game 3am fox2, then theres another games live on espn.

think i get 4 or 5 games a week total on fox. not as many as i'd like but can't complain - time zone is a killer tho, lucky i work from home a lot, or rather "don't" work from home a lot :)

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 09, 2012, 10:52:16 PM
Quote from: tabs on September 09, 2012, 10:34:15 PM

this :) i have fox so not sure what's on one free to air but i'm staying up for the saints game 3am fox2, then theres another games live on espn.

think i get 4 or 5 games a week total on fox. not as many as i'd like but can't complain - time zone is a killer tho, lucky i work from home a lot, or rather "don't" work from home a lot :)
Do you mean that you check your email occasionally when you tell everyone at work that you are "working from home" :)

My boss told me that i can work from home once a fortnight/month but not on a reoccurring basis.

3 games on ONE HD.
Colts @ Bears from 3am
49ers @ Packers from 6am
Steelers @ Broncos from 10:15am

Colliwobblers

wow thats awesome, i need to set up my hard drive dvd recorder thingy, so used to foxtel iq i never use it anymore but stupid fox doesnt get you channel ONE, so can't record it!

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 10, 2012, 12:36:14 AM
wow thats awesome, i need to set up my hard drive dvd recorder thingy, so used to foxtel iq i never use it anymore but stupid fox doesnt get you channel ONE, so can't record it!
yep set mine up already and also found NFL Total Access on Wednesday midday, on ONE HD

Shaggy

Staffy is destroying me with 2 picks already. >.>

Watching the Colts vs the bears at the moment.

Capper

Quote from: Shaggy on September 10, 2012, 05:01:49 AM
Staffy is destroying me with 2 picks already. >.>

Watching the Colts vs the bears at the moment.
deep breaths, deep breaths..... Its only R1

monstrum

Whos jerboa rats..? Goin down to the wire with me n them