ESPN - NFL Fantasy 2012/13

Started by monstrum, June 11, 2012, 03:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Shivakamini Somakandarkram !!!!!!!!!!!

Mat0369

Does everyone want to know where they are drafting pre-draft or just let ESPN randomize the draft positioning for us?

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 04, 2012, 01:03:40 AM
Does everyone want to know where they are drafting pre-draft or just let ESPN randomize the draft positioning for us?
Do we want ESPN to set the draft positions or do you want me to use Random.org to set the draft positions??

Let me know

gwilliams

Mat0369

I am with gwilliams. ESPN will pick a random order not long before the draft. I am in a league where the co commish drew the names out of a hat and posted the video on youtube so everyone could see the draft positions being picked. That was an interesting way of doing it and quite entertaining (even though I ended up with a terrible pick) but the random order on ESPN should be fine.

If we can get numbers up early next season I think we should announce the picks pre-draft using a website which will assign picks at random. That way we can actually trade draft picks with each other.

Colliwobblers

Mat0369

First draft of the day down. A bit thin at RB but not bad for a PPR league

12   Matt Forte, Chi RB 
13   Darren McFadden, Oak RB 
36   Jordy Nelson, GB WR 
37   Marques Colston, NO WR 
60   Tony Romo, Dal QB 
61   Jermichael Finley, GB TE 
84   Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB 
85   Anquan Boldin, Bal WR 
108   Santonio Holmes, NYJ WR 
109   Steelers D/ST D/ST 
132   Nate Burleson, Det WR 
133   Alfred Morris, Wsh RB 
156   Braylon Edwards, Sea WR 
157   Coby Fleener, Ind TE 
180   Mike Goodson, Oak RB 
181   Rob Bironas, Ten K

I am happy with my starters but I need them to stay healthy

QB: Romo
RB: Forte
RB: McFadden
WR: Jordy Nelson
WR: Colston
Flex: Boldin
TE: Finley
D/ST: Steelers
K: Bironas

Bench: Roethlisberger
Holmes
Burleson
Alfred Morris
Braylon Edwards
Coby Fleener
Mike Goodson

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 04, 2012, 01:17:07 PM
First draft of the day down. A bit thin at RB but not bad for a PPR league

12   Matt Forte, Chi RB 
13   Darren McFadden, Oak RB 
36   Jordy Nelson, GB WR 
37   Marques Colston, NO WR 
60   Tony Romo, Dal QB 
61   Jermichael Finley, GB TE 
84   Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB 
85   Anquan Boldin, Bal WR 
108   Santonio Holmes, NYJ WR 
109   Steelers D/ST D/ST 
132   Nate Burleson, Det WR 
133   Alfred Morris, Wsh RB 
156   Braylon Edwards, Sea WR 
157   Coby Fleener, Ind TE 
180   Mike Goodson, Oak RB 
181   Rob Bironas, Ten K

I am happy with my starters but I need them to stay healthy

QB: Romo
RB: Forte
RB: McFadden
WR: Jordy Nelson
WR: Colston
Flex: Boldin
TE: Finley
D/ST: Steelers
K: Bironas

Bench: Roethlisberger
Holmes
Burleson
Alfred Morris
Braylon Edwards
Coby Fleener
Mike Goodson
I have Romo in a 2 QB league and im worried. Mind you not aas worried as the guy with Alex Smith at QB1 and hasnt selected QB2 yet and we are in R11 of draft

BratPack

RB is kind of a barren wasteland for you Mat. If Run DMC goes down again you're screwed.

Mat0369

I don't like Romo at all, but for where I got him in the draft, I am pretty happy. He was the best player available by a long way. I also made sure to take Big Ben for that reason (plus there was no one else worth drafting at that pick so I went BPA). I am very thin at RB but if the starters can stay healthy, I will probably take out the league. I have DMC's handcuff in Goodson who was good when he started in Carolina due to injuries. I have some trade bait at WR and QB. I have already been offered Brees and Shonn Greene for Romo and DMC. If I take the trade I get the upgrade in Brees and downgrade to Greene (who is less likely to get injured) but I am still one RB short. I have a trade in the works for one of Green-Ellis, David Wilson, Mendenhall or Blount. Those are the guys he  will most likely part with (maybe not the law firm) and he is interested in Holmes. There are always some guys on waivers in terms of RB's and WR's due to injuries every season. I have the number one spot on the waiver wire so I am hoping to swipe one of those guys early. Morris has had a very good preseason so if he can get some value early I might be able to offload him for something decent.

Colliwobblers

You are cutting the teams back to 8 in this ?

not having two computer teams or anything silly like that? not sure if you can just noticed still listed as ten 10 teams.

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 04, 2012, 04:51:26 PM

not having two computer teams or anything silly like that? not sure if you can just noticed still listed as ten 10 teams.
Mat has organised 2 more players to join, if they dont we can take it back to 8

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tabs on September 04, 2012, 05:07:20 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 04, 2012, 04:51:26 PM

Mat has organized 2 more players to join, if they don't we can take it back to 8

no dramas was just wondering not familiar with ESPN. Looking forward to the draft and season

great work getting this all organized gys - impressive effort

Mat0369

My mate just informed me that one of the guys who has not joined is in the USA. He replied to him around this time yesterday but I am not taking any chances and I am sourcing one more player.

MajorLazer

Quote from: BratPack on September 04, 2012, 02:14:47 PM
RB is kind of a barren wasteland for you Mat. When Run DMC goes down again you're screwed.
Fixed. :P