ESPN - NFL Fantasy 2012/13

Started by monstrum, June 11, 2012, 03:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: BratPack on August 30, 2012, 03:40:47 PM
It is all done. All finished. Finishing as always with my traditional Auction Closer

Philip Rivers, SD QB 

$10

Chris Johnson, Ten RB 

$44

Nate Kaeding, SD K 

$1

Matt Forte, Chi RB 

$36

Jamaal Charles, KC RB 

$34

Lions D/ST D/ST 

$1

Julio Jones, Atl WR 

$24

Antonio Brown, Pit WR 

$12

Aaron Hernandez, NE TE 

$9

Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB 

$15

Dwayne Bowe, KC WR 

$9

Randall Cobb, GB WR 

$1

Ryan Williams, Ari RB 

$1

Andrew Luck, Ind QB 

$1

Jared Cook, Ten TE 

$1

Rueben Randle, NYG WR 

$1

I quite like my Stars and Scrubs team
Forte is an intersting pick!!

BratPack

Really? For the price I paid for him I consider Forte one of the LEAST interesting picks in my team

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on August 15, 2012, 11:28:14 PM
I got home not long ago from work. I can't see the time of the draft on ESPN. Did you want to check it again tabs and I will check tomorrow when I get home from work in the late afternoon/evening.
you should now have LM powers, let me know if you dont!!

Mat0369

Quote from: tabs on September 03, 2012, 01:44:27 PM
you should now have LM powers, let me know if you dont!!

Yeah it is working. I sent out the first invite now and they are in. Three more to go and we should be fine to draft tomorrow night at 9.

Mat0369

I am just waiting for a list of email addresses and I will fill the final 3 spots up.

Capper

Your Snake Draft is scheduled for Tue., Sep. 4 at 7:00 AM ET  Draft starts in less than:1day 03hrs 36mins

Also the scoring has been updated by Mat to ensure that there will be no draws (hopefully)
1 point for every 10 receiving/rushing yards and 1 point for every 25 passing yards have been removed and replaced with 0.1 point for every 1 receiving/rushing yard and 0.04 point for every passing yard.

The difference being that now if a player passes, receives or rushes for 9 yards then they get points

monstrum

what times that here 9pm?...

Capper

Mat0369

Quote from: tabs on September 03, 2012, 06:47:19 PM
Your Snake Draft is scheduled for Tue., Sep. 4 at 7:00 AM ET  Draft starts in less than:1day 03hrs 36mins

Also the scoring has been updated by Mat to ensure that there will be no draws (hopefully)
1 point for every 10 receiving/rushing yards and 1 point for every 25 passing yards have been removed and replaced with 0.1 point for every 1 receiving/rushing yard and 0.04 point for every passing yard.

The difference being that now if a player passes, receives or rushes for 9 yards then they get points

Pretty much correct. So if you have 55 yards receiving you get 5.5 points instead of the 5. I think it is a fair way to score as it is very frustrating if you have a RB finish on 99 yards rushing and only get 9 points. Now you will get the 9.9 and it should also help limit the possibility of a tie. I have left pretty much the rest of the scoring as it was set up by tabs.

We need one more player. I have found 3 to fill up the 4. One is a member on these boards (my mates brother) who does not post much. The other is my mate who is interested and one other player he is in a league with. I am going to send out a couple of PM's now to get a player, if anyone knows someone that is interested PM me their email and I will send the invite out.

Colliwobblers

You can try the other 7 in the FF AUS league NFL comp, there is a sperate thread for it, maybe PM them all and see if anyone interested.

Mat0369

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 03, 2012, 11:27:19 PM
You can try the other 7 in the FF AUS league NFL comp, there is a sperate thread for it, maybe PM them all and see if anyone interested.

We have a few from that league already and I already sent a PM to Noz who can't make it. Luko is the only one I have not tried that is not in the ESPN league already and can make it. I am about to PM him now. Thanks for the help Colliwobblers

Capper

we have a 10th, my mate king Bill will join us.

Played SC and DT for the first time this year and came 2nd one week in SC

I am in another ESPN league with him and it is his first season of NFL fantasy but he has watched some of "The League" i think

MajorLazer

Quote from: tabs on September 04, 2012, 12:51:38 AM

I am in another ESPN league with him and it is his first season of NFL fantasy but he has watched some of "The League" i think
Absolutely quality show. Will not help him fantasy wise, but flowering hilarious.

Capper

Quote from: MajorLazer on September 04, 2012, 12:56:51 AM

Absolutely quality show. Will not help him fantasy wise, but flowering hilarious.
9 v 10th plays off for the 'dre

MajorLazer

Quote from: tabs on September 04, 2012, 12:58:25 AM
Quote from: MajorLazer on September 04, 2012, 12:56:51 AM

9 v 10th plays off for the 'dre
The Shiva Bowl for the winner?