Started by monstrum, June 11, 2012, 03:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

STANDINGS AFTER ROUND 3

ROUND 1:

ROUND 2:

ROUND 3:

Mat0369

In terms of a board like this I am not entirely sure. I am a member of one of the NFL teams boards and there is a dedicated fantasy section on there. In terms of info the sites I have used in the past Rotoworld, ESPN, Yahoo, Nfl.com, fftoday.com, fftoolbox.com, bleacher report and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head. When the season comes around there is a bit of talk fantasy wise on here. If you want to learn about the drafts, try a mock draft. It is the best way to get a feeling for it.

Capper

different leagues have different team structures.
my league last year had 3 WR, 2 RB and 5 bench, the year before 2 WR and 2 RB and 6 bench.
It depends how the commish of your league sets it up

espn have a mock draft and cheat sheets that are helpful

monstrum

Sweet thanks guys.

Anyone interested in making a league with anyone who's interested from fanfooty?

BratPack

We tried last year but generally found there wasn't enough players to fill a league. About 4-5 of us joined a random ESPN league and if we're all on at the same time we'll probably do that again

Shaggy

^^ I'll be there once again. :P

Mat0369

We had a couple running 2 years back. One on ESPN and one on Yahoo. It was hard to get people interested with the lockout last year. If we start organising it early this year we will get the numbers.

monstrum

Yeh im keen i dnt no much about it atm, how many ppl needed to fill a league?

Mat0369

I would say either a 10 or 12 team league is good. I like the 12 since it is a bit tougher and requires you to do a bit more research and work waivers a lot better. 10 is perfect if you are just starting out because you are left with a lot more depth and it is easier to manage.

Whoever is interested leave your name in this thread and we can organise a draft day when preseason comes around.

monstrum

Cool, just post ur interested and ill make a list at the start of the thread, start with me and a few of u other guys who im assuming would be interested

Jukes

Capper

sounds good. im in.

what made it tough last year was starting 3 WR in each team.

who will be the commish??

Mat0369

Quote from: tabs on June 12, 2012, 03:37:51 PM
sounds good. im in.

I have been in a league the last few years that uses 3 WR's instead of a flex option. In a 12 team league I had Wes Welker, Dwayne Bowe and Victor Cruz as my 3 starters last season and still lost. Damn week 15 kills me every season.

I have done it before and I am happy to do it again if nobody else wants to do it. Does anyone have a preference to what site or scoring system we use (ESPN, Yahoo, PPR, .5 PPR)?

monstrum

I nominate tabs & mat0369 for commisioner.

Who wants to do it?

Capper

intested
Quote from: Mat0369 on June 12, 2012, 03:48:00 PM
Quote from: tabs on June 12, 2012, 03:37:51 PM
sounds good. im in.

I have been in a league the last few years that uses 3 WR's instead of a flex option. In a 12 team league I had Wes Welker, Dwayne Bowe and Victor Cruz as my 3 starters last season and still lost. Damn week 15 kills me every season.

I have done it before and I am happy to do it again if nobody else wants to do it. Does anyone have a preference to what site or scoring system we use (ESPN, Yahoo, PPR, .5 PPR)?
i was lucky to have Percy Harvin, Steve Smith, Jordy Nelson, Victor Cruz and Greg Jennings (before he got injured) to choose from. I was very lucky