ESPN - NFL Fantasy 2012/13

Started by monstrum, June 11, 2012, 03:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaggy

Highest score of the season? I think so.

Mat0369

I already complained about this in the SC section but I am going to complain about it in here as well.

I went to create my draft league today and the way they have made it is terrible. We are short on numbers and were thinking of doing an 8 man league, when I looked at the finals settings, they are not adjustable. You have to play an 8 man finals series which is just ridiculous. If you have only 8 teams it should be a 4 man finals series. Actually even in a 10 it should only be a 6 man finals series. So it is only worth doing a league with 12 players based on the finals system. No completely adjustable rosters based on the size of the league (yes they give you a couple of options but for 'larger' leagues, they should still allow full customization). I want a 3-5-2-3-5 option for 12 people but it is not possible. Then add the fact you can only join one league. Whoever designed this has no idea. I am guessing the DT is exactly the same. They should really go take a look at the NFL model because this is just ridiculous.

Mat0369