ESPN - NFL Fantasy 2012/13

Started by monstrum, June 11, 2012, 03:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

wow the Arizona o-line can make any defence look great. We will soon see next week when they play the Bills

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tabs on October 05, 2012, 07:26:00 PM
wow the Arizona o-line can make any defence look great. We will soon see next week when they play the Bills

scrappy game maybe the second worst I've seen all season, worse because in a number of leagues i had just gotten on a certain RB who got laid out like a pancake this game!!!!!

mind you that's probably unfair i haven't seen as many games this season as i would have liked to

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 05, 2012, 08:05:35 PM
Quote from: tabs on October 05, 2012, 07:26:00 PM

scrappy game maybe the second worst I've seen all season, worse because in a number of leagues i had just gotten on a certain RB who got laid out like a pancake this game!!!!!

mind you that's probably unfair i haven't seen as many games this season as i would have liked to
massive hit. Wow i would need the stretcher

Mat0369

I just got offered a trade in one of my other leagues. I am hesitant to take either of them

Trade 1: Shonn Greene and Wes Welker for Marshawn Lynch

Trade 2: Andre Johnson, Wes Welker, Brian Hartline, Steven Jackson, Shonn Greene for Jordy Nelson, Steve Smith (CAR), McFadden, Lynch

My team

QB: Rivers
RB: Lynch
RB: McFadden
WR: Nelson
WR: Smith
WR: Denarius Moore
TE: Gates
D/ST: 49ers
K: Akers

Bench: Palmer
Andre Roberts
Jacquizz Rodgers
Tamme
McCluster
Goodson (handcuff for McFadden)

His

QB: Rodgers
RB: Jackson
RB: Greene
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: Welker
WR: Harvin
TE: Heath Miller
D/ST: Baltimore
K: Gostkowski

Bench: Shaun Draughn
Rashad Jennings
Andy Dalton
Brian Hartline
Daryl Richardson
Sid Rice

He initially offered me Hartline instead of Welker. I think I am getting screwed in both trades. It is a .5 ppr league so Welkers value is a bit higher then normal but I would be getting the rough end with a bunch of injury prone players. I am thinking of countering him something like Rodgers, Welker, Greene for Rivers, Lynch and Denarius Moore since he is desperate and still trying to screw me.

What do you guys think? Should I take the offer or should I offer my counter and see if he bites?

Capper

wow, really trying to screw you.

The trades dont match up though

Trade1
2 for 1

Trade2
5 for 4

Mat0369

Which means I also have to drop a player if those trades process through.

Shonn Greene has been absolute junk and could lose his starting job. He is trying to convince me otherwise but with the situation in New York I don't want to be trading for any Jets. Andre Johnson and Jackson are both injury prone (although if Johnson stays healthy he will be a beast). A WR corps of Nelson, Welker and Steve Smith would be nice, but not at the expense of losing a quality starting RB when there are not that many. I think I am going to ask for Rodgers after all the games have finished.

Capper

Yeh just adjust Trade 2: Andre Johnson, Wes Welker, Brian Hartline, Steven Jackson, Shonn Greene for Jordy Nelson, Steve Smith (CAR), McFadden, Lynch, Rodgers

If he is going to screw you atleast make it comfortable for yourself and screw him back

Capper

Week 5 Results
Death Star Bill (0-5) lost to Jerboa Rats (3-2) 80.9-123.6
Keiraville Therapists (4-1) defeated Angry Pirates (1-4) 139.2-69.2
Big Ben Rapistberger (3-2) defeated Team JayP41 (3-2) 132-97.4
Victoria Vinco (2-3) lost to Aussie Colliwobblers (5-0)86.9-104.5
Gorilla Mask (3-2) defeated Team Koopas Kickas (1-4) 122.7-87.9

awards to follow

Capper

This weeks awards go to

Greg Jennings Put da Team on my back' Trophy
The 'Greg Jennings Put da Team on my back' Trophy is awarded to the team with the player that has won the game on his own back
Gorilla Mask (GOR) Drew Brees 37.9 (2nd week in a row)

Call me maybe Award
The "Call me maybe" participation award is for the lowest scoring team of the week
Angry Pirates (ANG) 69.2

Child Please Medal
Given to the coach that has the highest scoring WR on the field
Keiraville Therapists (KTR) Marques Colston 35.6

Alan Didak Medal
The "Alan Didak Medal" is given to the team with the highest scoring player on the bench
Jerboa Rats (RATS) Andrew Luck 32.9

GAJ Medal
Given to the coach that has the highest scoring player on a losing team
Death Star Bill (DSB) Alex Smith 36

Prime Time Trophy
The Deion Sanders "Prime Time" award given to the team with the highest scoring defense each week
Team JayP41 (JAYP) Bear D/ST 23.5

Well done to all!!!!!!

Colliwobblers

Five (5!) and  O (Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh )  doges !  ;D

monstrum

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on October 11, 2012, 11:28:20 PM
Nice work cw

it won't last :) 2 and 3 in the NFL version :(  so i come here for my joy and go to that thread for my pain  ;D

Mat0369

And Mendenhall questionable with an achillies now. This adds to my teams injury woes. Forte, Mendenhall, Britt, Nicks and Witten have all had injury problems so far this season. Injuries have killed my team.

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 12, 2012, 03:04:02 PM
And Mendenhall questionable with an achillies now.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 11, 2012, 10:48:10 PM
Five (5!) and  O (Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh )  doges !  ;D
nicely done. Although you beat me and still changed your DP to the Cowboys for a while....