144-129

Gorilla Mask at Death Star Bill
103-119

Aussie Colliwobblers at Angry Pirates
136-123

Team Koopas Kickas at Team JayP41
150-115

Mat0369

You also have some bye coverage (can cover everyone currently with the players you have) and every time Newton throws a TD to Steve Smith it is double points. You also have some trade bait in guys like Lance Moore. Brees loves him and he gets a lot of receptions (useful in our league scoring set up).

Mat0369

tabs what do you think about releasing the guys currently on waivers for this week just so we can make changes before the first game? I think they are scheduled to release after a two day period meaning it would cross over and you wont be able to pick up backups for guys being injured in those games

Shaggy

I agree with Matt. Will post my line up in a few but I'm happy with my picks.

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 05, 2012, 12:07:20 AM
tabs what do you think about releasing the guys currently on waivers for this week just so we can make changes before the first game? I think they are scheduled to release after a two day period meaning it would cross over and you wont be able to pick up backups for guys being injured in those games
yep, i have got no worries with that

Mat0369

Obviously there will be waivers every week of the season but being so close to game time and the fact most people are happy with their teams anyway, it is just for guys who have injuries to possible starters (like me with Witten and Nicks)

Mat0369

Quote from: tabs on September 05, 2012, 12:17:40 AM

Did you want me to do it or did you want to?

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 05, 2012, 12:19:11 AM
Quote from: tabs on September 05, 2012, 12:17:40 AM

Did you want me to do it or did you want to?
its currently set at 1 day. I will set it at no waivers and then change it to 2 days for next week???

Mat0369

I want to try something a second

Mat0369

It wont let me do it but set it to none then change it back to waivers and 1. It should free the list up and then go back to a regular effect for next week

Colliwobblers

Nice work tabs your a champion, hopefuly my 49ers can better 2.5 and secure the win for me, a few of my starters are Q and P

Capper

Cant change it

How good do i look though

<------------------------

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 05, 2012, 12:32:18 AM
Nice work tabs your a champion, hopefuly my 49ers can better 2.5 and secure the win for me, a few of my starters are Q and P
i know, Ravens might get 3!!!

Lynch Q
Charles P
Finley P
Holmes P

Crap!!

Mat0369

Quote from: tabs on September 05, 2012, 12:32:51 AM
Cant change it

How good do i look though

<------------------------
Leave it at 1 and 9 tomorrow night it should free up anyway. So people just have to check before gametime and players get locked out before their own games anyway

Mat0369

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 05, 2012, 12:32:18 AM

I hope they dont  :P

Witten and his spleen might screw me. Oh well I drafted long term rather then for week 1 with Witten and Mendenhall