ESPN - NFL Fantasy 2012/13

Started by monstrum, June 11, 2012, 03:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwilliams

Just got a reminder for the draft that it has to be full 1 hour before scheduled draft time (ie. 8pm AEST). 1.5 hours to get those last 2 managers

Mat0369

Quote from: gwilliams on September 04, 2012, 07:37:16 PM
Just got a reminder for the draft that it has to be full 1 hour before scheduled draft time (ie. 8pm AEST). 1.5 hours to get those last 2 managers

One is a certainty. I am trying to source another as a back up since I don't know if the guy in the states is going to get in on time.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 04, 2012, 07:38:34 PM
Quote from: gwilliams on September 04, 2012, 07:37:16 PM

One is a certainty. I am trying to source another as a back up since I don't know if the guy in the states is going to get in on time.

did you try any of the guys here?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,65557.0.html

might be worth shooting them a PM, one or more may be on line all night and available to join..... big maybe but if your stuck...

Mat0369

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 04, 2012, 07:51:10 PM

did you try any of the guys here?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,65557.0.html

might be worth shooting them a PM, one or more may be on line all night and available to join..... big maybe but if your stuck...

Have tried them all. I will try Luko again.

Mat0369

Mates brother is signing in as we speak. I need that last one. I am going to try a dude from the states. He might be interested.

Mat0369

One short  :-\ Still sending out PM's. I might put in an autopick team and assign it to the owner (mate of a mate) who still has not signed up worst case.

Mat0369

Koop could be in, just waiting on details.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 04, 2012, 08:13:36 PM
One short  :-\ Still sending out PM's. I might put in an autopick team and assign it to the owner (mate of a mate) who still has not signed up worst case.

i could live with this, the damn thing will probably take all my favorites  ;D but I'm down with that has to be an even number so better that than kick someone....

as long as it doesn't end up with one person owning two teams, that can get messy with trades .... not to be cynical....

koop would be greater

Mat0369

KoopKicka is joining up. I sent him the email and just waiting for him to join.

Shaggy

I'll be there. It in an half and. Half right?

Mat0369

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 04, 2012, 08:23:23 PM
i could live with this, the damn thing will probably take all my favorites  ;D but I'm down with that has to be an even number so better that than kick someone....

as long as it doesn't end up with one person owning two teams, that can get messy with trades .... not to be cynical....

koop would be greater

That is worst case but Koop is signing up. The team would then be assigned to the guy in the states who had not signed up yet. Koop should be signing in now.

Mat0369

Quote from: Shaggy on September 04, 2012, 08:25:58 PM
I'll be there. It in an half and. Half right?

Hour and a half until draft time

Mat0369

If Koop is not in in 2 minutes I am going to put the temp team in and assign him the second owner before removing myself making him the sole owner.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 04, 2012, 08:40:29 PM
If Koop is not in in 2 minutes I am going to put the temp team in and assign him the second owner before removing myself making him the sole owner.

sounds good boss.

Mat0369

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 04, 2012, 08:42:27 PM
sounds good boss.

And Koop is in. He is not too familiar with the game but is interested. I told him to feel free to ask questions during the draft and have already given him a few pointers.