ESPN - NFL Fantasy 2012/13

Started by monstrum, June 11, 2012, 03:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

Tabs u r commish we hav 6 names already so hopefuly get a few more

Mat0369

The only request I have is that the draft is done as close to the season as possible. I don't want another Manning situation.

Capper

Quote from: monstrum on June 12, 2012, 04:01:47 PM
Tabs u r commish we hav 6 names already so hopefuly get a few more
auto or manual draft guys?? is espn ok??

Shaggy

Manual draft mate.

Have you ever been commish before tabs? Usually Mat does our commish but if you know what you are doing, it isn't a problem.

And usually we do ESPN or Yahoo. Either way I'm not fussed.

monstrum

i'm still learning so whatever u guys want i just wanna learn really... and not have a draft at like 4:30 in the morning

Shaggy

Nah we usually do the draft either on the weekend around lunch time or in the early evening around 7pm.

Capper

Quote from: Shaggy on June 12, 2012, 04:17:35 PM
Manual draft mate.

Have you ever been commish before tabs? Usually Mat does our commish but if you know what you are doing, it isn't a problem.

And usually we do ESPN or Yahoo. Either way I'm not fussed.
i will let mat keep it then

Mat0369

Marcz has done it in the past as well. I am happy for someone else to do it but I don't mind doing it either. If everyone wants me to do it I will run some possible scoring settings and lineups (flex or 3 WR's) to see what everyone thinks. 

monstrum

well as long as someone take it on  :P

Shaggy

Mat, you ran it well, so I am happy for you to take it over once again if you are willing mate.

Capper

i dont mind doing it but havent done it before

Jukes

I don't know much about nfl players but I know how to do fantasy good :D

monstrum

Tabs for tails mat for heads... ill flip tomoro lol :o, we'll still need to get more recruits, i was readin that u can have 8 in a league, is that right?

Jukes

If they both want to I can drop out for them, I can be an assistant coach?

Capper

we just need a even number of teams for the league.

They can be anything from 4-20 @ ESPN and we can have 1 or more divisions.