ESPN - NFL Fantasy 2012/13

Started by monstrum, June 11, 2012, 03:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

i love the uniqueness of this team BP, all young studs at RB that will define ur season... they breakout u could have a top 50 team

MajorLazer

Just had a fantasy draft in my school league and think I did pretty well out of it.

Roster starts 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST and 1 Individual Defensive Player (I don't know why.)

Had pick 10 out of 12. Here's the team:

1.Cam Newton
    PICK 10

2.Matt Forte
   PICK 15

3.Victor Cruz
   PICK 34

4.Demaryius Thomas
    PICK 39

5.BenJarvus Green-Ellis
    PICK 58

6.Vincent Jackson
   PICK 63

7.Isaac Redman
    PICK 82

8.Michael Crabtree
   PICK 87

9.Jacob Tamme
    PICK 106

10.Donald Brown
    PICK 111

11.Justin Blackmon
   PICK 130

12.Curtis Lofton
    PICK 135

13.Ryan Williams
    PICK 154

14.Ryan Fitzpatrick
    PICK 159

15.Ed Dickson
    PICK 178

16.Buffalo Bills
    PICK 183

17.Haloti Ngata
    PICK 202

18.Billy Cundiff
    PICK 207

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BratPack on July 22, 2012, 03:23:42 PM
Quote from: BratPack on July 21, 2012, 02:08:19 PM
First ESPN Draft. Might do a full recap tomorrow

QB: Drew Brees
RB: Ryan Matthews
RB: Trent Richardson
WR: A.J Green
WR: Julio Jones
TE: Coby Fleener
Flex: Roy Helu
DEF: Giants
K: Matt Prater
Bench: Percy Harvin
Bench: Doug Martin
Bench: Issac Redman
Bench: Anquan Boldin
Bench: Robert Meachem
Bench: Michael Floyd
Bench: Bernard Scott

11-2 and champs or 2-11 and last....No middle ground with this team. Still I'll gladly take this team from the #7 slot

Okay so let's review. As I said I had the #7 pick.

Round 1 (#7) Drew Brees QB
Same strategy as the NFL draft, there's three gun RBs and if they're gone I want one of Rodgers, Brady or Brees. Now that Brees is getting paid I have no problem grabbing him

Round 2 (#14) Ryan Mathews RB
This is more of a "Hate went too far" pick than me wanting him, he's a middle of the second round guy (like here) to me but most sites have him as a end of the 1st round guy. It's not wrong, he just hasn't done it yet

Round 3 (#27) Trent Richardson RB
Jamaal Charles went one pick ahead of me  >:( So the options here were either the safety of S-Jax or the high risk high reward T-Rich. I decided to double down and swing for the fences.

Round 4 (#34) A.J Green WR
BEASTLY~! I really think his talent provided Dalton is at least competent means we could be mentioning him in the same breath as Megatron this year. Of course if Dalton ISN'T, then I've got a dud on Randy Moss 2010 levels.

Round 5 (#47) Julio Jones WR
DOUBLY BEASTLY~! I think Jones outdoes Roddy White this year and takes over the mantle of number 1 on Atlanta's pass happy offence

Round 6 (#54) Roy Helu RB
I can't say I'm enamoured with this pick, he's more the fact that he's the last guy I'd feel comfortable starting in a flex spot every week. Unless Shanahan screws him up.

Round 7 (#67) Percy Harvin WR
Could really be anything, but with me already this far in rolling the dice I thought I might as well go for mega upside.

Round 8 (#74) Doug Martin RB
Probably going to start in Tampa Bay. Again could be something, could be nothing. Going for gold

Round 9 (#87) Issac Redman RB
He'll have a chance to secure the job with Mendenhall probably starting the year on the PUP list. Still looking for max returns

Round 10 (#94) Robert Meachem WR
Rivers will get him the ball, I know that but again it's another risky pick

Round 11 (#107) Anquan Boldin WR
I don't think he'll be anything special. With all the risk I just needed a dependable 8-10pts a game WR I could fall back on if needed

Round 12 (#114) Coby Fleener TE
I said in the last draft. He was Luck's boy in Stanford and I think the same will happen in Indy. I think Fleener is a top 7 TE this year easy

Round 13 (#127) Michael Floyd WR
Probably going to be the guy alongside Larry Fitz since Larry loves him and talked Arizona into drafting him. That could work well

Round 14 (#134) Bernard Scott RB
It's a nothing pick. I'm already swapping him for Robert Turbin, the Seattle rookie who'll start if Beast Mode (Marshawn Lynch) gets suspended over his DUI.

Round 15 (#147) Giants D/ST
Round 16 (#154) Matt Prater K

solid teams guys not sold on helu this season but a lot of great picks by you both, richardsen will boom this season BOOM

both of you have just about every player who is a chance to go big this season in green jones richarsen redman mathews(derrr) i like tamme for TE over fleener but both are set for huge seasons.

looks like good teams

Shaggy

Hard to be sold on a guy who didn't even start at #1 B. Shanahanigans strike again.

Capper

33 days till the first game of the season. when do you all want to start the draft???

Next week??

Shaggy

League info? Im not in it am I?

Capper

Shaggy

Which site is this league going on? PM sent.

Shaggy

Colliwobblers

We have a few spots available in an NFL managed league for FF members, will be doing a live draft on the NFL site some time in the next two weeks, all the info to join at the link below.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,65557.0.html

Capper

Guys - who hasnt joined??? Also Team Russell needs to properly join the league
I think we have me, Monstrum, Colli, Mat0369, Shaggy, Marcz??

Capper

ok guys with 10 people hopefully in our league i have gone with the following roster set ups

Capper

I have changed the draft to offline for now as we might need to start it via a forum topic and then finish it as an automatic as probably not everyone can make the same time and day

Capper

any comments or changes to the scoring????

Mat0369

If it is a 2 QB league I am out. Not a huge fan